Put your culinary skills to use by assisting with enriching the lives of our residents. If you are looking to grow your career and experience in a team-oriented environment, apply today for a PRN (As Needed) position with the ability to move to Full-Time!! Working at Whispering Pines Village truly means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that experience than with us.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Prepares food items and serves food to Residents within scheduled time frame.
- Follows menu cycle, noting changes or substitutions made.
- Cleans and maintains food service areas, including kitchen and dining room.
- Assures compliance with state sanitation code.
Ideal candidate will:
- Be a service leader in the kitchen!
- Team Player who can influence the team and resident meal preferences.
- Prepares great food for our residents and their families.
- Takes great pride in their ability to lead in a kitchen, cleanliness, proper food handling, and demonstrated experience with food preparation.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurances
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible Schedule
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status