Bring your passion for food and management expertise to Reunion Plaza! Right now, we are seeking a Certified Dietary Manager to lead our facility's Nutrition Services Department. In this role, you will lead the food service team in creating a positive dining experience for residents.
Dietary Manager responsibilities:
As the Dietary Manager, you will responsible for maintaining regulatory and facility standards, clinical documentation, and staffing and budget compliance.
- Planning, directing, or coordinating activities of dining services department
- Monitoring compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving
- Coordinating assignments of cooking personnel
- Maintaining standards for personnel performance and customer service
As a Dietary Manager, you will promote teamwork, demonstrate your problem solving abilities, and utilize your communication skills on a daily basis. Do you have the necessary skills and experience to excel in this management role? We want to hear from you!
Dietary Manager requirements:
- Must be a Certified Dietary Manager
- Previous management/supervisory experience
- Experience in a long-term care setting, preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to set priorities with minimal supervision