Providence Park is currently seeking a Certified Dietary Manager to lead our facility's Nutrition Services Department. In this role, you will lead the food service team in creating a positive dining experience for residents. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity. Apply today!
Nutrition Services Manager responsibilities:
As the Nutrition Services Manager, you will responsible for maintaining regulatory and facility standards, clinical documentation, and staffing and budget compliance.
- Planning, directing, or coordinating activities of dining services department
- Monitoring compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving
- Coordinating assignments of cooking personnel
- Maintaining standards for personnel performance and customer service
- Certified Dietary Manager
- Previous management/supervisory experience
- Experience in a long-term care setting, preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to set priorities with minimal supervision