Sodexo is seeking a Dietetic Technician for a position at CHI St. Luke’s Health Brazosport in Lake Jackson, TX. Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition or be a DieteticTechnician Registered (preferred).
Position will report to Clinical Nutrition Manager and ideal candidate will:
- Nutrition screening and participation in the Nutrition Care Process (NCP) as determined by the CNM
- Providing individualized or group nutrition education
- Monitoring the quality and accuracy of food served to patients
- Maintaining professional competency and skills required for professional practice
- Assist Clinical Nutrition Manager in any additional tasks or assignments as needed
Responsible for handling the day-to-day basic nutrition care
Key Duties- Supports basic nutrition services of population served to ensure nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met. Supports client relationships and satisfaction and client contractual obligations to ensure account retention. - Promotes and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy. - Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and apprises manager of potential problems. - Helps ensure compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) and follows operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.