Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Clinical Dietitian to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
- Coordinates all phases of nutrition care including nutrition assessment, care planning, monitoring, education and counseling of hospitalized patients and outpatients in a variety of settings.
- Perform duties in support of and in compliance with performance improvement plans, JCAHO, and other licensing, accrediting, and regulatory agencies.
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability in planning and organizing the nutritional care of patients.
- Assesses patient nutritional needs, diet restrictions, etc. to develop and implement dietary care plans and provide nutritional counseling. Develops measurable short and long-term nutritional goals and evaluates to desired outcomes.
- Ensures the accurate calculation of nutritional needs based upon individual therapeutic need.
- Ensures documentation in medical record is timely, accurate and in accordance with PCD guidelines.
- Monitors and inspects meal service for conformance to prescribed diets and standards of palatability and appearance.
- Participates in rounding and proactively responds to patient needs to improve patient outcomes and positively impact overall patient experience.