To be considered for this position, please follow this link and complete our Employee Assessment!
This person will cover direct clinical nutrition care responsibilities such as assessment, care plans, MDS and nutrition at risk documentation for long term care and rehab patients.
- Prefer applicant with long term care/rehab experience
- Prefer degree in Nutrition or Dietetics.
- Must be currently registered and state licensed
- Exceptional interpersonal & leadership skills.
- Competent use of the Nutrition Care Process including: nutrition assessment, identification of nutritional diagnosis, implementation of appropriate nutrition intervention, and formulation of patient specific goals, monitoring, evaluation, and follow up of outcomes.
- Using evidence-based nutrition practice guidelines will provide nutrition education to patients and families in the outpatient and/or inpatient settings.
- Provides consult services to other healthcare providers and participates in the interdisciplinary team. The RD will communicate resident issues to the interdisciplinary team.
- Initiate diet orders, feeding modifications, and nutrition supplements as necessary
- Responsible for planning, organizing, developing and directing the overall operation of the Dietary Department in accordance with current applicable Federal, State and local standards, guidelines and regulations