STG International isaccepting resumes forDieticians interested in providing future services at the VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic inFayette County, PA.
This will be a full timeposition. M-F normal hours, no weekends, holidays or on call required.
Dietitians at VA medical centers perform or supervise others in providing a full range of professional dietetic services in areas of program development and organization, food preparation and service, patient therapy, and education and research. Clinical dieticians perform duties in the areas of medical nutrition and education, and are responsible for clinical nutrition management, quality improvement, and the nutritional phase of medical research studies. VA Dietitians work closely with physicians, nurses, and other allied health personnel to integrate the patient's nutritional care into the total treatment program. The Dietitian's contribution as a team member includes the nutritional assessment of patients and the development of nutritional care plans, nutrition interventions, and individualized nutrition education.
Incumbent provides nutritional care for patients and provides patient screening and patient education. Develops implements and monitors the nutrition care plan, based on the physician's diet prescription and the Dietitian's nutritional assessment of the patient, participates with the health teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Dietetics, Food, Nutrition, Food Service Management, Institution Management or related science.
- All applicants must be registered with the Commission on Dietetic Registration, the credentialing branch of the American Dietetic Association (ADA).
- Verbal and written communication skills and computer skills required
- Minimum of one (1) year of recent experience
- Previous clinical nutrition practice experience
- Must have at least oneadvanced practice credential whic can include but is not limited to:Certified Nutrition Support Clinician (CNSC), Board Certified Specialist in Renal Nutrition (CSR), Board Certified Specialist in Gerontological Nutrition (CSG), Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE), or Board Certified Specialist in Oncology Nutrition (CSO).
STGi offers acompetitive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy.