*This position must work out of our Orange County office.
Incredible Marketing is a medical digital marketing agency with clients worldwide. We are searching for a highly motivated and energetic Digital Account Manager to join our growing team that understands the full spectrum of digital marketing principles and has hands-on experience executing digital marketing initiatives.
Our ideal INCREDIBLE candidate is going to have extensive experience managing social media campaigns, is well versed in SEO, has developed and implemented Content Marketing strategy while also having a working knowledge of Paid Media (PPC, Retargeting, Social Commerce/Paid Social), and Email Marketing. You will have also had a lot of experience using industry standard reporting tools for each of these areas.
This candidate is going to be experienced with account management - which includes extensive client communication, both verbal and written. Aside from managing the marketing campaigns for our clients, it will be your primary responsibility to talk to clients and team members everyday.
Here is a sample of what will be required of you:
- Client Communication and Account Management
- Creation and Management of Marketing strategies
- Analyze campaign performance with key metrics used to communicate results to clients.
- Lead new marketing projects and initiatives for our clients.
- Analyze campaign results and provide actionable insights.
- Driving campaign success by being proactive and identifying key opportunities to grow and scale.
- Work with your team to manage and optimize clients' marketing campaigns that may include SEO, PPC, Social Media, Paid Social, Retargeting, Content Marketing, eMail Marketing, Digital PR, Analytics and Reporting.
Who You Are:
- Minimum 2 years in digital, web or interactive agency
- Excellent verbal, written and client communication skills
- The ability to identify and create great content in various forms - and the ability to recognize good content against poor content.
- Understands the difference between "strategy" and "implementation", and can do both
- Take an active role in developing digital strategies for clients that support their overall digital marketing program
- Achieve and maintain fluency in relevant emerging interactive technologies (e.g. social commerce, web, mobile, tablet, video, geo-location) and serving as a go-to resource on these topics for the team
- Run day to day marketing initiatives for the client accounts assigned and take responsibility for results
- Commitment to learning and contributing to the content developed by the agency from newsletter to blog to press releases to articles to social media properties
- Incredible desire to be the very best at what you do
The most important factor is your willingness to join a great team, fit in with others and think creatively. Our clients come to us seeking solutions, and we deliver high quality services. Everyone else has worked very hard to build up Incredible to what it is today, and we seek the right person to help us grow to the next level.
Salary & Benefits -Our compensation package is ridiculously great. Market salary, unlimited PTO, medical/dental/vision, pet insurance, gym membership, pet friendly offices, and as many snacks as you can handle.