As the Digital Analytics Manager you will be responsible for evaluating digital brand media measurement to align campaign strategies with business objectives. Furthermore, you will manage digital media analysis, ensuring that campaign measurement plans align with strategic requirements of the brands, while surfacing key insights and recommendations to create a holistic view of performance and optimization opportunities. This role will play a key role in setting marketing objectives, strategies and business principles by providing guidance to the business teams in identifying and articulating key business issues and knowledge gaps, and in finding opportunities across FCA brands.
The Digital Analytics Manager will manage agency and internal brand relationships and will act as a change agent to drive innovation and stay on top of digital trends. This role will assess the health of the brand via in-market volume, franchise behavior, attitudes, and quality measures, recommending appropriate courses of action. Collaborating with internal and external partners you will track campaign performance and inform strategy teams of insight, trend and performance analysis of media campaigns across multiple digital media channels.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8 years of experience in digital media research and/or consumer insights space with a proven ability to manage relationships amongst various stakeholders and communicate complex ideas in a simplified and efficient way across several teams. The ability to provide timely and accurate reporting is key. This is a highly collaborative team that fosters an environment of innovation, mentorship, and partnership. The team draws on the dynamic advertising technology space particularly as it relates to digital media and evolving methodologies to address complex research and measurement challenges across brands.
- Support audience analytics activities including developing precision audience recommendation for campaigns and mining target audience data for relevant and actionable insights
- Collaborate with brand research, insights and analytics team; have deep knowledge of brand and overarching business goals and challenges
- Leverage social listening to define category, consumer, brand and competitive landscapes
- Proactively educate internal and external stakeholders on research, tools and approaches
- Command expertise in media concepts, terminology, media math and media plan execution
- Develop research approaches to address complex research and measurement challenges
- Construct and execute "test and learn" measurement roadmaps tied to business goals
- Support measurement execution focused on ad/media effectiveness, brand health and consumer behavior that capture campaign performance, inform optimizations and impact future plans
- Inform media targeting and budget allocations to ensure advertising investment is optimized to drive results
- Oversee integrated in-campaign performance analysis across media, brand and business metrics
- Evaluate new and current data partners, and identify new approaches to ensure our plans are cutting edge
- Willing and able to learn in a fast-paced environment with a strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Build and maintain DMP/CDP driven audiences for media targeting and creative messaging