Cox Media Group (CMG) Houston is looking for a Digital Campaign Specialist that will be responsible for executing various responsibilities necessary for the fulfillment of digital advertising campaigns.
1. Perform essential data-entry necessary to execute digital campaigns.
- Complete order entry for digital sales using multiple systems
- Learn and effectively navigate research tools and other resources to be able to provide ongoing support to sales specialists and account executives.
- Effectively communicate with corporate fulfillment partners and account executives about campaign performance daily.
- Develop ongoing campaign reports (excel, pdfs, and reporting tools) in order to prepare recaps to meet client needs.
- Strategically manage campaign expenses using Excel and other accounting systems to achieve CMG goals for profitability.
- Successfully identify, reconcile and communicate any performance issues internally and externally (with clients)
- Provide recommendations to clients for ongoing campaign optimizations.
- Assist account executives with digital account acquisition and retention.
The ideal candidate is required to be organized, analytical, and possess skills that allow him/her to effectively communicate with clients and sales staff about digital advertising campaigns and best practices in a timely manner. This person must strive to learn and adapt to any and all technical skills and tools to maintain the qualifications required in a constantly-evolving industry. He/she must also operate with a sense of urgency, be adaptable, detail-oriented, results-driven, a problem solver and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Collaboration, customer focus and driving execution are also core competencies required of the ideal Digital Campaign Specialist.
Minimum required level of education preferred to perform the job effectively:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related preferred
- This is an entry level position that requires an individual to have working knowledge of the media and marketing industry
- At least one (1) marketing or media internship (with positive references) preferred
- Candidates must also be proficient in Microsoft Suite of products such as Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of search engine marketing, search engine optimization, social media applications as well as Google Analytics and AdWords. Experience with WordPress – or any other digital design or web production platform - is a plus but not required.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-TX-Houston-1990 Post Oak Blvd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing