The Digital Channel Product Manager will be responsible for managing a number of digital services within Digital Channel Delivery for Golden 1 members. This includes, but is not limited to, mobile and online banking, and any non-human member contact channel such as ATM's and IVR's. Supports ongoing projects, understanding the product design, driving development of these services, and creating an integrated experience for members and Golden 1 employees. Working in a dynamic environment, serves on cross-functional teams to develop a competitive product that delivers value for our members and efficiency for the company. Uses a deep understanding of member needs, wants, and value, to identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas that improve the member experience and ultimately strengthen Golden 1's position as a financial leader.
TASKS, DUTIES, FUNCTIONS:
* The Digital Channel Product Manager is responsible for managing a number of digital services within the online, mobile, ATM, and IVR platforms for Golden 1 Members.
* Responsible for defining, delivering, and managing the product lifecycle of Golden 1 digital products and services as well as developing product roadmap, product positioning, new features and functionality.
* Support ongoing projects--understanding the product design, defining strategy, driving development and creating an integrated experience for members and Golden 1.
* Provide input into product vision and road mapping, goal setting, project execution, and product roll-out strategies.
* Regularly and systematically use data to uncover opportunities, track product performance, and drive decision making.
* Assist and guide business partners in developing business requirements.
* Build business cases and analyze ROI.
* Work closely with the technical teams and participate into design discussions.
* Conduct research to determine if a business need solution exists within or outside the business unit.
* Perform market research to stay abreast of the rapidly evolving digital channel space. Track member feedback for identify issues and opportunities for experience improvement enhancements, and conducts competitive analysis.
* Coordinate detailed product functionality requirements with key stakeholders and monitor milestones to ensure successful product roadmap delivery.
* Coordinate with other functional teams to support the creation of customer facing collateral, and acts as Product SME for product queries from cross functional business partners.
* Develop business summaries and objectives to incorporate into marketing plan descriptions aimed at driving adoption and usage of digital channels and services.
* Develop product performance dashboards in partnership with Analytics.
* Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to credit union compliance including bank secrecy and anti-money laundering laws appropriate to the position.
* Ensure alignment at all times with key stakeholders (Operations, Fraud, and Marketing) to deliver a cohesive, brand-right and superior product experience.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
PHYSICAL SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXERTION UTILIZED IN THE PERFORMANCE OF THESE TASKS:
1. Effective oral and written communication skills required to varying levels of analytical daily tasks.
2. Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate an on-line computer terminal and other standard office equipment, such as financial calculators, personal computer, facsimile machine and telephone.
ORGANIZATIONAL CONTACTS & RELATIONSHIPS:
1. INTERNAL: All levels of staff.
2. EXTERNAL: Vendors, management, other financial institutions and other contact centers.
1. EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Business and Marketing or related field preferred.
2. EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 7 or more years in Product Management preferably in financial services; two years experience in online or mobile banking is a plus.
* Strong thought leadership required to manage the development and growth of products.
* Leadership skills to manage and work with cross functional business partners and team.
* Excellent written/verbal communication skills are essential, as this position will have exposure to various management levels across the organization. Ability to adapt to an environment that is in a growth mode and pivot as needed to meet goals and as priorities shift.
* Blend of strategic and tactical thinking, creative and analytic reasoning.
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills to support data-informed decision making.
* Creative, outside-the-box thinking and problem solving approach.
* Collaborative, team player attitude with the ability to navigate and influence the organization.
* Ability to build relationships and partner with internal and external groups.
* Seasoned well-trained professional with strong interpersonal skills, and outstanding analytical and research skills, as well as a passion for emerging digital technologies.
* Strategic thinker with the ability to inspire confidence from, and to collaborate closely with technology leaders and internal stakeholders.
1. Prolonged sitting throughout the workday with occasional mobility required.
2. Corrected vision within the normal range.
3. Hearing within normal range. A device to enhance hearing will be provided if needed.
4. Occasional movements throughout the department daily to interact with staff, accomplish tasks, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled