The Strategy & Planning team within Fidelity's Corporate Technology Group (CTG) is seeking an expert digital communicator and project leader who will be responsible for implementing digital collaboration and communication tools within CTG. This will include developing and implementing an end-to-end plan for the migration of content from our legacy internal social media and intranet sites to a new internal SharePoint solution, as well as a strategy and approach for our use of Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online, and Yammer within CTG.
As part of a Fidelity-wide standard, our legacy internal social media platform (Ribbit, built on the Jive platform) will be retired and migrated to a new suite of solutions, including Microsoft SharePoint, Yammer and Teams. As a result, we will need to assess the legacy content and work with content owners to determine the appropriate solution using our new tools.
Corporate Technology Group (CTG) is a technology business unit providing technology solutions to Fidelity’s internal corporate functions, such as Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Risk & Compliance, Communications and more. The Strategy & Planning team within CTG is a centralized team providing services to standardize budgeting and planning, program and portfolio management, reporting, operations, and governance across our CTG divisions.
The Expertise You Have
- Digital communications experience with knowledge of standard methodologies in use of digital tools to engage associates, effectively collaborate and drive visibility across the organization
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft digital collaboration tools, including MS Teams, Yammer and SharePoint Online (specifically as used for internal intranet sites)
- Project implementation experience with digital communications platforms, preferably with experience migrating from legacy platforms
- Experience designing and executing a digital collaboration / communication strategy, including shifting the mindset of leaders to lead by example in adoption of the new tools
The Skills You Bring
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Experience with project and change management for communications / collaboration platforms
- Ability to work within virtual and global teams and interface effectively with technology and business associates across all levels of the organization
- Ability to operate at both a strategic and tactical level with an agile mindset
- Demonstrable ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Self-motivated, curious, with strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Inventive problem solver
The Value You Deliver
- Driving a sense of community across CTG through use of modern tools
- Migrating and retiring legacy intranet and collaboration sites (Ribbit) for CTG
- Establishing best practices for CTG associates
- Creating a communication strategy for CTG leaders and associates on the new tool set
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit VeritudeJobs.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.