Manage day-to-day digital publishing activities using various content management and email systems. This role works closely with content developers, copywriters and communications managers.
Essential Duties Responsibilities
Performs a combination of duties in accordance with departmental guidelines:
1. Creates web pages and targeted emails that engage audiences and provide a positive user experience.
2. Creates and manages content classifications, search descriptions, and metadata with the goal of optimizing all content for search.
3. Manages local and remote taxonomies to ensure consistent organization of all content, images and static files.
4. Supports review processes to ensure all digital content is written and formatted to meet online editorial, brand, usability, legal and compliance standards.
5. Works with developers to solve technical issues in displaying content and systems functionality.
6. Oversees business review, QA testing and publication of online content.
7. Stays current on technology, trends and developments.
May perform additional duties as assigned.
Manager or above
Skills, Knowledge Abilities
1. Solid knowledge of digital publishing, email automation and design including basic HTML, CSS and Photoshop skills; IBM WebSphere and Marketo experience preferred, but not mandatory
2. Solid knowledge of content management systems and taxonomies.
3. Solid digital writing and editing skills.
4. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners.
5. Ability to be a detail-oriented and self-motivated team player.
6. Experience with survey management tools such a Qualtrics a plus.
1. Bachelor's degree in communications, information technology or related discipline preferred but not required.
2. Minimum of two years equivalent work experience.