GOJA: POWERING ECOMMERCE
GOJA creates and acquires great brands to excel on Amazon. As a crucial part of the Story Team, you'll help develop the voice and copy to power GOJA's multiple brands across digital platforms, from Amazon and websites to social media and email campaigns. You'll be part of one of the World's largest Amazon sellers. You’ll work with leading professionals that are pioneering strategies and technology to build nationally recognized brands. We're ambitious, and you must be too.
You will write storefront content and promotions, digital campaigns, and contribute to multimedia projects that drive sales. You will work directly with our marketing and other relevant teams to continue successful campaigns and develop new ideas.
Your experience includes working with creative brands across multiple platforms with short and long-form copy. Enjoying your work and contributing to a healthy work environment is a must at GOJA, so the ideal candidate is collaborative, passionate about their work, eager to learn, and team-minded. You will work with the GOJA's leadership and must be able to clearly and concisely express your ideas.
What You'll Do:
· Work collaboratively to develop your own ideas or bring to life the vision and ideas of others in effective copy and content
· Collaborate with Marketing, Merchandising, and Customer Experience to create a variety of marketing content
· Produce error-free content that adheres to the company's style guidelines
· Take creative direction and creative briefs to create persuasive copy concepts
· Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
· Write high-engagement social media content that reflects the voices of our various brands
· Oversee assigned projects from concept to completion and ensure quality is up to brand standards
· Learn from our team and from your own research to stay ahead of content and Amazon trends
What You'll Need:
· A bachelor's degree in marketing or a relevant equivalent
· 4-7 years of experience with a digital advertising/design or similar in-house agency
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources, identify, and meet deadlines
· Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, positive and innovative thinker
· A high level of initiative with the ability to work independently
· Your work must be able to sell; our Amazon listings, social media, and other digital copy must achieve business results by providing value to our customers' experience
· You must provide a portfolio with examples of how you lead creative from concept to execution and how that work achieved business results
· Microsoft office is a must, experience with Jira and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
· Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred
GOJA is an equal opportunity employer that evaluates qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.