Our customer service representatives work to:
- Provide exceptional customer service to subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Research, respond and resolve various subscriber inquiries regarding digital subscriptions, access to digital products via computer, laptop, tablet and mobile devices, WiFi internet connectivity.
- Assist office/warehouse personnel, home PC users and stores with PC hardware and software, modems, phones, and various other equipment.
- Manage high volume of incoming calls with a focus on successfully satisfying inquires in a timely manner.
- Must be dependable;
- excellent customer service skills required;
- understanding of servers, virtual drives, and directory structures.
- Ability to ask appropriate and meaningful questions to gain a clear understanding of technical issues and use this information to determine the most appropriate urgency and course of action.
- Excellent computer skills necessary; attention to detail and accuracy a must.
- This position requires sitting and use of telephone/computer/mouse for extended periods of time.
Philadelphia Media Network is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.