Ipsos is the world’s third largest market research company, present in 90 markets and employing more than 18,000 people. Our passionately curious research professionals, analysts and scientists have built unique multi-specialist capabilities that provide true understanding and powerful insights into the actions, opinions and motivations of citizens, consumers, patients, customers or employees. We serve more than 5000 clients across the world with 75 business solutions.
Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos is listed on the Euronext Paris since July 1st, 1999. The company is part of the SBF 120 and the Mid-60 index and is eligible for the Deferred Settlement Service (SRD). ISIN code FR0000073298, Reuters ISOS.PA, Bloomberg IPS:FP www.ipsos.com
The Ipsos Design Studio is a team of insights artists supporting clients across the globe. We are focused on elevating design across the organization and offer a full suite of creative agency services, including data visualization (infographics, motion graphics, et al.), marketing and sales collateral creation, comms content generation, video and stop motion, and custom digital and print design work.
About the job
We’re looking for an exceptional data viz designer with a passion for communicating ideas and concepts through powerful, modern design. This unique role will have you sitting amongst our creative group while also directly supporting one of Ipsos’s largest tech clients. This role offers immense opportunity to impact growth both within Ipsos and for our client also.
We are looking to fill this position at either our San Francisco or Culver City office.
You believe in the power of great design and revel in bringing stories to life in a creative fashion. The central thesis of your projects will be to effectively communicate abstract ideas and concepts, all while helping to grow our relationship with the client. You will:
- Develop exceptional content using G Suite, including pitch presentations, deliverables and other client collateral.
- Bring the client’s story to life via infographics, motion graphics, and digital experiences.
- Work closely with our client leads to support the client’s growth and needs.
- BA/BS degree in Design (interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc.), or a related field.
- 3 years of experience in a related field.
- Strong knowledge of Industry-standard design tools (G Suite, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, and Microsoft Office).
- Solid knowledge of Tableau.
- Fluent in working with data, especially survey data.
- Preferred experience with HTML5, Adobe Flash, and PHP.
- Prior experience supporting client service teams.
In addition, our Ideal candidate will be creative, conscientious, diligent, detail-oriented, organized, hard-working, curious, and have:
- The ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, among both colleagues and clients.
- A passion for storytelling through data design and visualization.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to take initiative, prioritize, manage workloads and meet project deadlines.
- A keen eye for design trends.
- The ability to work with team members across various departments and geographic locations.
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.