HLW is an organization of architects, interior designers, workplace strategists and thought leaders working with vibrant global organizations. Our offices in New York, New Jersey, Los Angeles, London and Shanghai are strategically located to serve our clients globally. Collaborating with our clients we are building a future that will respond to how buildings - inside and out - perform to support the dynamic ways technology and the global theatre are changing. Our designs tell our clients’ stories. Be a part of a global, collaborative culture that fosters creativity and innovation. For more about our culture and thought leadership, visit our website www.hlw.com and our blog HLWSTORYBOARD.COM.
Our New York office is recruiting for a Digital Design BIM Specialist to lead the implementation of BIM and related technology. The BIM Specialist will work with multiple project teams from project initiation to final delivery ensuring the project is utilizing BIM to the fullest.
The BIM Specialist will be part of our collaborative Digital Design Studio supporting research and development into the latest trend, to drive efficiency and increase productivity and innovation.
- Maintain and support users in Revit and related software
- Ensure project teams meet HLW BIM standards and practices
- Work directly on projects to enhance BIM workflows and practices
- Setting up new BIM projects ‐ Revit model setup, understanding coordinates and linking models
- Evaluation and development of BIM processes, policies, protocols and workflows
- Identify and assist in creating content to enhance our digital asset and detail libraries.
- Promote, educate and support Revit as the primary design application.
- Expand global digital practice standards and best practices
- Research, develop and evaluate new technologies to support HLW’s design process and products
- 5 year professional architectural degree or architectural master’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in architectural design development, construction documentation and detailing on a wide variety of project types
- General knowledge of integrated architectural and engineering practice
- 2+ years in Revit project deployment – professional and/or specific academic BIM application
- Demonstrated expertise in digital tools such as Revit, Dynamo, Navisworks, AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, Grasshopper, scripting, programming and interoperability experience
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurances, wellness programs, vacation, paid time off, flexible spending, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, travel insurances, reimbursement for professional licensing/certification exam fees, continuing education programs, 401(k) and commuter benefits.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or disability status.