Knoll, Inc. is a constellation of design-driven brands and people, working together with our clients in person and digitally to create inspired modern interiors. Our internationally recognized portfolio includes furniture, textiles, leathers, lighting, accessories, and architectural and acoustical elements. Our brands — Knoll Office, KnollStudio, KnollTextiles, KnollExtra, Spinneybeck | FilzFelt, Edelman Leather, HOLLY HUNT, DatesWeiser, Muuto, and Fully — reflect our commitment to modern design that meets the diverse requirements of high-performance workplaces, work from home settings and luxury residential interiors. A recipient of the National Design Award for Corporate and Institutional Achievement from the Smithsonian's Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum, we can help organizations achieve Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), Living Building Challenge and WELL Building workplace certifications. To learn more about our initiatives to support more inclusive and diverse communities, visitKnoll.com/Community.
As our Digital Design and Content Management Associate you will be responsible for helping with knoll.com content strategy, conceiving and designing on-going updates to on-site user experience, as well as improving and maintaining content across the site. You will work closely with the Communications and Marketing teams to collect assets, manage incoming collateral, create new pages and work to continuously evolve knoll.com.
Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented with demonstrable design, organizational and writing skills. You must be able to perform well under deadlines.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Communications teams to build new site experiences and content forknoll.com
- Gather and organize collateral assets to deploy across new pages
- Images (crop, load into back end system)
- Documents (organize, name, load into back end system)
- Copy (not responsible for creating, but will need to edit for consistency and grammar)
- Develop project calendars and ensure projects are on pace
- Advanced familiarity with Adobe programs - Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator
- Portfolio of digital design, graphic design and art direction
- Fundamental skills of front-end web development - .html, .css, .js
- Experience using a CMS (WordPress etc.)
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to satisfy requirements from different teams (Marketing, Communications, Design)
- B.A. degree or equivalent experience in a digital design/content management role
- 2-3 years experience in digital design and content management
Knoll is an Equal Employment opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or other applicable laws. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the application or interview process, please contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.