Long Island company needs a Digital Design Engineer who can serve as the FPGA/ASIC, and board level lead architect.
Perform full ASIC RTL designs from requirements through architecting, design, synthesis, functional verification, timing analysis and final product debug for new product lines. Will contribute to all phases of SoC/FPGA development. Will play a principal role in developing chip and board architecture.
Perform original and innovative circuit design and distill large scale designs into architectural elements that facilitate the division of design work amongst teams of two or more engineers.
Develop design specifications that ensure the company’s products are designed to succeed in the market relative to their technical performance, feature set, cost, and time to market requirements.
- Masters degree in Electrical Engineering preferred, Bachelor’s degree required.
- 15 years experience in digital design, including RTL coding and simulation using VHDL or Verilog
- Experience with RTL simulation, synthesis, and static timing analysis in multiple vendors’ toolsets, such as Xilinx or Modelsim
- Familiar with high-speed IP protocols including PCIe, USB, DDR,GbE, and SATA
- Knowledge of ARM-based SoC processor designs.
Salary range is very flexible. Please let me know what you are earning, and what salary range you are considering. Company provides excellent benefits. You must be a US citizen or US Permanent Resident to be considered for this job.
To save time, please send your resume as an attached Word file to pearl AT jobspot.com. Please write Digital in the subject line of your email. If you would kindly provide your current or most recent salary, and information about why you are seeking a new job, I can get your resume to the client right away. Thanks!