Our Great Healthcare client in Milwaukee, WI is looking for 2 Digital Experience Project Managers to join their team. If interested please reach out to ADeem@ApexSystems.com
- Monitors ongoing project scope, identifies risk, tracks budgets, adjusts task-level schedules, defines requirements, communicates status, solves problems, and provides positive team leadership in a collaborative work environment.
- Collaborates with leadership in defining goals and objectives, prepares and presents proposals and establishes budgets and timelines.
- Assists in the design, development and deployment of digital marketing projects, including custom software, web sites, email campaigns, social pages, etc., from conception to completion.
- Works with eBusiness team leaders to create solutions that meet their needs regarding digital consumer experience projects.
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with internal and external partners, vendors and contractors, and industry professionals.
- Provides post implementation tracking for projects to ensure the expected benefits are obtained and that key insights are captured and incorporated into future projects and processes.
- Performs research and analysis into industry trends, technology solutions, development applications, and other topics as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent knowledge) in Marketing.
- Typically requires 3 years of experience in digital marketing including project management
- Knowledge of CMS project management, custom software development project management, quality assurance processes, Agile software development methodologies, Agile project management methodologies, and business requirements documentation.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle, defect management tools, and user experience design concepts.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate/collaborate effectively with all levels of employees, management, and external partners.
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite or similar products
- Excellent project management skills, demonstrated success managing complex projects from start to finish, and working effectively across internal functional teams and external vendor relationships.
Nice to Have: Experience managing mobile application projects and development are highly desired.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
Digital Marketing Manager