Innovative Discovery (“ID”) is seeking a self-driven, team-oriented Digital Forensic Manager to join our energetic and collaborative team of industry experts. The candidate will represent ID’s Digital Investigations team in providing our clients with world-class Digital Forensics and Litigation support. Ideal candidates are confident, thrive in high-energy, fast-paced environments, and have a successful track record – if this is you, then we want you on our team! Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successful candidates will responsible for both onsite and remote forensic collection and documentation of electronically stored information (ESI) across a multitude of complex systems.Conduct investigations over multiple digital evidence sources and be able to successfully generate expert and interim reports as needed in support of cases
- Consult with clients, data custodians, as well as data owners to collect job specifications to ensure successful engagements.
- Manage day to day project activities. Assign project responsibilities to team members. Provide coaching and mentoring.
- Work with various IT and Project Management leads to ensure timely and proper handling of evidence.
- Solve complex technical problems associated with software, hardware, and the interface of data extraction from digital devices.
- Work collaboratively with a team of e-Discovery and digital forensic consultants.
- Provide quality checks on work related to e-discovery collection requests QA/QC.
Skills and Experience:
- Breadth of knowledge and experience in enterprise information systems including infrastructure, services, and applications.
- Analysis skills and working knowledge with digital forensics platforms such as EnCase, X-Ways, FTK, Axiom, Cellebrite.
- Experience with collecting from enterprise and consumer email systems such as Exchange, Office 365, Lotus Notes and generic webmail.
- Technical leadership skills to provide world-class information system solutions
- Experience with collecting mobile devices and tablets, such as androids, iPads, Droids, or iPhones.
- Experience with collecting social media, such as Facebook, SnapChat, or LinkedIn.
- Experience with collecting from Relational Databases, such as Salesforce and CISM.
- Executing project requirements and providing daily status updates.
- Adhering to electronic discovery industry's best practices to ensure work is completed to client satisfaction.
- Must be able to demonstrate expert working knowledge in industry standard digital forensic tools such as EnCase, FTK, and Cellebrite.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5+ years of experience in the electronic discovery industry, IT industry, and/or computer forensic industry.
- Knowledge and experience with the following operating systems: Windows, Macintosh, Linux or UNIX, etc.
- Understanding of information systems security; network architecture; general database concepts; document management; hardware and software. troubleshooting; electronic mail systems, such as Office365, Exchange and Lotus Notes.
- Microsoft Office applications; intrusion tools; and computer forensic tools.
- Experience with e-Discovery data harvesting processes and evidence handling.
To perform this job successfully, it is preferred that the candidate possess the following:
- Industry standard certifications, such as ACE, EnCE, CCE, GCFE, CISSP and CCME.
- Experience with programming languages (e.g. C#, Perl, Python, or EnScript) a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally on short notice.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Position Location: Arlington, VA next to the Rosslyn Metro stop
About Innovative Discovery, LLC
Founded in 2005, ID is a leading provider of technology-driven eDiscovery solutions. The company has grown consistently over the years, expanding its service offerings, outpacing its competition, and diversifying its customer base across law firms, corporate legal departments and government entities. The company recently attracted capital from a leading mid-market private equity firm and is scaling to become one of the industry leaders.
ID provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ID complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.