Our client, a Big Four global leader in Professional Services is hiring a Web / Digital Designer to join their Marketing & Sales team in NYC.
Day to Day Responsibilities for this Web Designer will Include:
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success in roles to lead the end-to-end lifecycle project management of design-led collateral for a professional services firm, which includes the following areas:
- Championing and designing within a defined Brand and creating collateral that reflects the firm's strategic, brand and marketing objectives
- Producing the concepts, designs and layouts of complex pieces ranging from internally printed materials to externally viewed multi-component campaigns;
- Leading the design, development, population, production and delivery of priority collateral, leveraging the PC platform of Adobe Creative Suite, typography know-how, and other creative Tools to do so;
- Collaborating with stakeholders to ascertain the necessary information required for the development of design campaigns and driving of brand knowledge and acceptance with all levels of staff and partners within a partnership business model, including strategic design briefs, conceptualization sessions, and design-centric discussions;
- Managing a demanding and widely-fluctuating workload in high-volume, deadline-driven corporate environment through resource assignment and project coordination, as well as the daily activity of incoming projects in an area of specialization;
- Articulating concisely ideas and visually communicating concepts to both developer and non-developer audiences. Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting to all levels of staff and management;
- Designing low-fidelity and high-fidelity mockups, interaction models, user task flows, visual screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use and improve the user experience;"
The Web Designer will possess:
- Demonstrated proven extensive knowledge of and success in roles developing and leading design initiatives, campaigns and managing work streams, including developing multimedia graphics, electronic collateral, digital components, production through distribution and producing fully-branded exacting designs.
- Demonstrated proven extensive knowledge of and success in roles leading design principles and digital channels, emphasizing consistent utilization of one or more of the following areas of design: HTML, responsive web, interactive, infographics, data visualization, user experience.
- Proven success in roles at a design agency and/or studio or marketing- and sales-related roles in corporate environments and/or a professional services firm are preferred.
Digital Designers interested in applying should be skilled with:
- Graphic Design and Illustration
- Strategy Consultation
- Social Media Design
- Interactive Graphic Design
- SVG Animation Creation
- Data Visualization
- Data-driven / User-Centered Design
Software skills required:
- Adobe CS