KP LLC is looking for a Digital Imaging Machine Operator at our Renton Facility. This is a full-
time “swing shift position”, Monday through Friday, shift start of 2:00pm – 10:30pm.
This role is responsible for the operation of digital presses such as Xerox Nuvera B&W production copiers, Konica/Minolta Bizhub color copiers, HP wide format printers as well an HP Indigo 7000 series press to produce quality, variable data printed materials. This role is also responsible to provide additional digital support and guidance along with managing a digital file repository, preventive maintenance & repairs and monitoring quality of output products.
Ideal candidate attributes:
• Proven experience and knowledge digital printing equipment and processes.
• Training or certification in digital machine operation and maintenance procedures.
• Skills in making registration, color and quality adjustment effectively
• Ability to communicate effectively with customer service, sales and operations staff.
• Prior experience with additional digital print equipment and digital finishing equipment.
• High degree of knowledge with variable print
In addition, this position requires a candidate to regularly lift and /or move up to 15 pounds,
frequently up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the candidate is regularly required to stand or sit for extended periods of time, walk, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle materials and keyboard and, for example, open cartons; stoop, and bend.
KP offers a competitive wage, full benefits, 401(k) plan with employer match, 11 Paid Company Holidays and PTO (Paid Time Off).
Find out more about KP at www.kpcorp.com