**LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. POSITION IS NOT REMOTE**
This job requires that you can work independently with minimal supervision, are extremely organized, detail-oriented, highly motivated and have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Plan and implement cross-channel digital marketing initiatives for agency clients
- Manage SEM, SEO, and paid efforts across various digital platforms as needed
- Train junior staff in digital department
- Responsible for project management of all client online marketing campaigns, including workflow, meeting deadlines and budget management
- Communicate project schedules and status updates to team members and agency leadership
- Actively participate in team meetings and agency initiatives
- Anticipate current & prospective client needs, keeping the agency in the position of leading rather than following
- Assist executive team in planning digital marketing strategies for agency growth
- Experience managing a team, however, is not afraid to get their â€œhands dirtyâ€ and jump into projects
- Great work ethic and energy
- Eager to work in a rapidly changing start-up environment
- Any other responsibilities as needed
- Oversee web development and maintenance of existing websites. Key responsibilities include creating wireframes for new websites and updating existing websites content, graphics, links, user functionality, and SEO.
- Knowledge and experience working with WordPress themes and plugins, while also being able to hand code when necessary.
- Knowledge of third-party systems including payment processing, email marketing, CRM, and product feeds.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair database issues, web server, and email server issues.
- Assist in site design by establishing goals and design functionality.
- Routine checking and update of client and company websites.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Heavy excel use and weekly and/or monthly reporting will be required
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages as needed to meet KPIâ€™s
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Create ad copy and perform keyword research, analysis and optimizations
- Keep up to date with paid search best practices, bid management systems, keyword development tools and industry research
- Ability to manage other biddable platforms as necessary (GDN, YouTube, Facebook, etc).
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed websites
- Work with marketing team to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Grow traffic by optimizing both new and existing content
- Execute opportunities to improve our search rank for both competitive and long-tail keywords
- Keyword research to make sure content teams are creating content that best answers search queries
- Conduct periodic audits for improvements on our sites, as well as analysis of key competitors
- Monitor and suggest improvements related to engagement metrics such as time on site, bounce rate and session depth
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree
- 5 years of experience at a creative or ad agency
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Supplemental insurance is available
- Accrued PTO (paid time off policy)
- Occasional agency-sponsored lunches
- Office Hours: 8am â€“ 4pm, M-F
No remote applicants will be considered. South Florida locals only. No phone calls or recruiters please. The decision on getting an interview will be based on the above.
Powered by JazzHR