Digital MarCom Manager
Role Summary: The Marcom Manager is responsible to develop and execute overall marketing communication strategies and tactics for the Americas, in alignment with overall global Marcom strategies to accelerate revenue growth and drive better brand awareness among targeted industry segments. Our goal is to execute Digital Marketing innovations, enhance Omron's digital presence and improve digital customer experience.
This position will facilitate and lead all activities in the following areas:
* Build digital marketing strategies
* Global/local website improvement (including new development)
* Data analytics and data-driven marketing
* Understand customer journey and user experience
* Drive NPI growth through digital marketing initiatives
* Project management for Trade shows and Tech fair
* Outsource and Budget Management
* Supervise team member and work with multi-level stakeholders
The role is also responsible for project managing digital CX initiatives for Omron Components and other business units.
* Develop and execute digital marketing strategies and plans for America's region
* Oversee, measure, and analyze marketing campaigns (email, social media, print, digital advertising, etc.) and report on campaign effectiveness versus business goals
* Facilitate the development of Marcom calendar including monthly advertising activities, costs, and selected products and discuss strategy within product marketing team
* Support in developing global/local website strategies and road map including SEO and MA, and oversee local website contents
* Support improving global/local website under CMS environment; to suggest digitizing, transforming and improving brand website adding new or enriched product-specific content, advanced search capabilities, local languages, and other functionalities.
* Plan, execute and report on SEO strategies to increase keyword effectiveness, website traffic, lead generation, conversion, and revenue attribution by working with internal expert and external agencies as necessary
* Manage, organize and present digital analytics data and dashboards, establish key metrics and KPI's to help drive intelligent decision-making for department manager
* Collect, measure and analyze Voice of the Customer (VOC) information and implement strategies or corrective actions to improve the digital customer experience as necessary
* Orchestrating research to assess market and customer environments and to discover unmet needs, buying cycles and personas. Identify customers' clinical and economic needs, values and desired benefits.
* Manage and build NPI (new products) revenue growth strategies through digital marketing activities (campaign, paid-ad, e-learning, webinar, digital materials, etc.)
* Facilitate events such as trade shows, tech fair, distribution event, etc. and optimize lead generations
* Oversee local content management on our websites, press release, promotional materials and channel partners' materials, etc.
* Provide thought leadership on emerging technologies and digital trends and insights for adoption where appropriate.
* Developing and managing budget needed to execute marketing plan, and ensure timely implementation of programs.
* Supervision of Marcom coordinator; work with product managers, distribution reps, global HQ, website agency/developer, IT group and 3rd party media partners
* Manage digital agency/partner for deliverables related to Google Analytics, SEO, Data dashboards etc.
* Collaborate with OMCA CX team to align with strategies related to lead generation, customer engagement, retention and data analytics
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
* Help lead digital CX initiatives as a digital solutions lead.
* Provide necessary digital expertise to document requirements, design solutions and help manage such projects.
* Reports digital metrics, KPIs on a monthly basis for relevant digital CX initiatives.
* Research applicable solutions per industry trends towards overall Omron digital CX vision
* A four-year marketing/business degree preferred, or equivalent education
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in digital marketing (Web, mobile, social, analytics)
* 3+ years of experience working in leadership role
* 3+ years of experience working in matrixed organizations
* Nice to have -- Experience working with global teams
* Nice to have -- Bilingual (Japanese and English)
* Leadership skills to lead and/or influence teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
* Visionary -- set a clear direction to lead the team
* Experience with digital, social media communications channels.
* Experience in SEO, Google analytics for CMS based website
* Strong analytical and process skills; results driven/detail oriented
* Strong project management skills
* Innovation -- develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
* Team oriented -- ability to motivate and work well with diverse, global and cross-functional teams
* Influencing skills -- ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS - The requirements listed below are representative of the physical and environmental factors the job holder will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Environmental Factors: Majority of work time spent at the OCB-AM/OMCA Corporate office.
Travel Requirements: Periodic travel to trade shows and events, channel partners as well as international site.
Conclusion -- This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Physical Requirements: Light lifting of trade show materials and literature. Must be able to stand for long hours at trade shows.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled