The Digital Marketer is responsible for developing Digital Marketing strategies for new customers and consulting with existing clients on organic SEO, local search, and social media. This role is focused on partnering with internal and external clients to create, execute, and deliver a successful online marketing strategy for small to mid-size law firms.
As a Digital Marketer, you are expected to achieve key goals.
- Meet or exceed the on-time task percentage established for the team.
- Uphold FindLaw’s Digital Marketing fulfillment quality standards.
- Maintain an ongoing understanding of the Digital Marketing industry’s changes and trends.
- Identify and remediate on and off-site performance issues.
In order to be successful in attaining these goals, you will:
- Have a strong sense of Accountability. Must demonstrate the ability to work independently to complete assigned tasks in a manner consistent with the best interest of the client.
- Consulting with external and internal clients. To develop an effective marketing strategy, you must have the ability to explain complex digital marketing concepts in a manner that is appropriate for the client and their individual digital marketing expertise.
- Effective at Problem Solving. This includes identifying problems with under performing marketing strategies, developing and evaluating options, and implementing solutions.
- Ability Effective at Prioritization. Must be able to self-direct your own activities utilizing effective time management and planning skills. This includes the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have strong Analytical Skills. It is critical to utilize data, research, and analysis to create or optimize a client’s digital marketing strategy. Must be about to identify and remediate performance issue based on data.
- Ability to be an Agile Learner. Demonstrate a curiosity for, and an ability to, rapidly learn new concepts and acquire new skills.
- To be considered qualified for this role, you should have:
- Significant knowledge of Digital Marketing including SEO, social media, and local search.
- Familiarity with web analytics tools including: Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SpyFu, Screaming Frog.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience or equivalent education in Digital Marketing strategies and tactics.
- 4-year degree preferred. Business or Marketing preferred.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America