Who are we? C-4 Analytics
We are a full-service advertising and digital-marketing company. We take the guesswork out of advertising. We don’t over-promise – we over-deliver. We provide real value to our clients because we really value them as partners. We love Google and Facebook, but would never neglect Bing, Instagram, Twitter, or Snapchat. We innovate, educate and instigate. We are forward-thinking, but we learn from the past. We are results-driven and our strategies drive results. We are proud to set trends in digital marketing with our patented dance moves. We were denied a patent for those dance moves. We love the practical applications of psychology to marketing but aren’t above a good practical joke. We are team players but love to crush our competitors. We create an environment of respect and we respect the environment. We are the brains and the good looks. We are very humble. We are nerds, but the cool, likeable kind of nerds. We are never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. We are all work and all play. We calculated that only 15.8% of visitors who started this paragraph would actually read this far down. We are C-4 Analytics.
Who are you? Digital Account Manager - Client Services
You are an eager, curious, fast learner who understands digital marketing, digital communications, and have a love of analytics and reporting including outreach through search engines and social media. Love of the automotive industry is a definite plus, as we are a leader in that space.
As Digital Account Manager - you’ll be the main point of contact with your clients, and you’ll also be managing a support team. You will have a significant, measurable impact on your clients’ success.
A day in the life of a Digital Account Manager:
- Be the main point of contact for a number of C-4 Analytics' clients
- Use Google Analytics and AdWords to review clients’ web traffic, pitch strategic campaigns and report on progress
- Manage all aspects of marketing campaigns, from the initial campaign pitch, to campaign setup, execution, review and reporting
- Requires ability to work with cross-functional teams to ensure success
- Campaigns include all aspects of paid search, website maintenance, social media and online reputation
- Work with the Creative and Content teams to consistently improve client websites for optimal success and to better serve overall digital strategy
- Collaborate with third parties such as a web provider platform to make sure our strategies are carried out; follow up and escalate if something does not get done in a timely manner
- Create client-facing monthly reports on all aspects of C-4 Analytics campaigns
- Run weekly meetings to update clients on cumulative progress
Requirements of a Digital Account Manager:
- 2+ years of Digital Marketing, Account Management or Client Services experience
- 1 + years of demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- 2+ years of strong demonstrated familiarity with Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Marketing Communications or related degree
- Strong presentation skills - ability to demonstrate value to clients and be a trusted digital advisor
- A positive attitude that resonates throughout the agency
- Demonstrated strong time-management and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - demonstrated ability to write professional emails to clients and third parties
- Although we are not yet back to working in office, this position requires daily attendance to our Wakefield, MA office.
NICE TO HAVES
- 2+ years's demonstrated ability to use all Google products (Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar)
- 2+ years' experience building multi-faceted digital marketing campaigns including SEO, SEM, PPC, Social, and email marketing services to name a few
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google AdWords Certification
- 1+ years' experience using a project management tool - preferably Jira
- 1+ years' experience working with clients in the Automotive Industry
More about us:
C-4 Analytics is a fast-growing private digital marketing company, one with a roster of local and national clients and a focus on delivering real results based on an in-depth understanding of business needs and challenges, in addition to constant research of current practices, separating what works from what doesn't. We are committed to developing innovative solutions and to providing the highest level of accountability and customer service.
- 200-plus employees across Client Services, SEO/Content, Paid Search, Creative, Social Media, Product, Sales and Operations teams
- Specialization in automotive digital marketing with additional experience in health care, energy, retail and other verticals
- Three main office locations with headquarters in Wakefield, MA, and offices in Chicago, IL and Ann Arbor, MI
- 6-time National Best and Brightest Places to Work For Winner
- Hands-on training opportunities with leading companies like Google and Facebook
- Best-in-industry client-to-employee ratio
- Competitive salaries and benefits packages, including 401k match
- Monthly work-from-home days and unlimited PTO policies
- Agency-wide volunteer days and company-sponsored team outings
- Weekly Innovation Hours and Lunch-and-Learns for employee development
Want to know more? Want to become part of our Digital Account Management team? Ready to step up to the challenge? Send us your resume, along with a brief introduction explaining how you can help us continue to grow and deliver the highest level of client service.