We are seeking a motivated, adaptable, and analytical individual to join the Molton Brown USA Digital Marketing Team as a Digital Marketing Assistant to support digital/e-commerce.
This position will report into the Digital Marketing Manager to assist in sustaining and growing a key sales channel within the Molton Brown business through all digital platforms.
The digital marketing assistant will work with manager to assist in developing & executing seasonal online/multi-channel marketing plans for MoltonBrown.com, as well as, support the day-to-day monitoring & management of the various digital channels that support overall brand strategy, provide return on investment and drive profitable growth of the US e-commerce business.
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager to sustain and grow the Molton Brown business through all digital platforms - i.e. affiliate marketing, social media, influencer's/bloggers, search engine optimization (SEO), CRM/email, acquisition, online marketing partnerships, third party retailer sites, etc.
- Work with manager to develop and execute seasonal online/multi-channel digital marketing plans and promotions for the e-commerce site (MoltonBrown.com) based on overall brand strategy and return on investment (ROI); and support online third party retailer sites (i.e. NeimanMarcus.com, SaksFifthAvenue.com, etc.) based on wholesale strategy.
- Assist in the day-to-day maintenance and management of the various US digital marketing channels and programs (i.e. affiliates, social media, paid ads, influencer's/bloggers, online marketing initiatives and partnerships, etc). Monitor daily channel performance, run weekly/monthly KPI reporting, and provide analysis/recommendations for optimization.
- Work on US affiliate marketing program, manage creative asset briefs and link setup, monitor offer updates and proper tracking on the network, and establish communication plan to partner with publishers. Continuously analyze performance metrics and propose optimization opportunities to achieve revenue and ROI targets.
- Collaborate and partner with cross-functional teams in the Molton Brown US-local and UK-global offices, as well as, agencies (i.e. Public Relations) and third party retailers (i.e. Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue) to support and execute seasonal campaign activations, content marketing calendars and trade plans/promotional strategies.
- Assist in developing and executing digital influencer marketing program to support social media/blog coverage, link generation and SEO. This includes researching and reviewing influencer/blogger partnerships and outreach opportunities, as well as, tracking placements/coverage results.
- Support the planning of the US social media content calendar, brief in image shot lists, and help prepare paid social advertising strategies to increase engagement, reach new audiences and drive growth.
- Bachelor's Degree (BS/BA)
- 1+ years of digital marketing, e-commerce or related experience.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and e-commerce.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and highly organized. Attention to detail and deadlines, reacting quickly to change.
- Ability to multi-task numerous projects and work independently in a fast-pace environment.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to work collaboratively and build partnerships with cross-functional teams in the Molton Brown US-local and UK-global offices, as well as, third party agencies (i.e. Public Relations) and retailers (i.e. Neiman Marcus). Team Player.
- Analytical with quantitative and qualitative skills.
- Flexible and adaptable. Ability to multi-task numerous projects and work independently in a fast-pace environment.
- Passionate for the Molton Brown brand and beauty industry.
- Creative thinker with strong written and oral skills.
- Microsoft Office competence is essential. Knowledge of Web Analytics and Digital Platforms.