Job ID: 164620
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is the leading supplier to the glazing, architectural, railing, construction, industrial, and automotive industries. Offering more than 60,000 products, we serve the industry from locations throughout North America, Europe, and Australia.
CRL is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic candidate to join the Digital Marketing Team. Candidate must be outgoing and can multi-task in a fast-paced semi-structured environment. In this role, you’ll be in the thick of all our digital marketing efforts, with hands-on involvement across the spectrum of B2B marketing activities for CRL. This role is responsible for design, quality assurance (QA), execution, maintenance, and reporting of automated marketing programs and email distribution. You will be tactically focused on the execution and constant optimization of emails, forms, automation rules, and other marketing automation tasks that support the larger CRL Digital Marketing Strategy. You will also serve as an internal consultant to marketing teams, guiding email and form strategy. The ideal candidate will be the right balance of creative and analytical, responding quickly to marketing requests while also paying meticulous attention to campaign results and reporting. This position reports to our VP, Digital Marketing.
- Work with the larger marketing team and internal stakeholders in planning and executing automated multi-touch marketing campaigns
- Build, schedule, test and deploy marketing campaigns, including emails, forms, landing pages, metric reports and CRM integration and maintain data integrity of our marketing systems
- Architect and configure email campaign canvas and audience segmentations
- Develop and execute strategies to optimize emails for deliverability, open rates, click through and conversion on both desktop and mobile devices
- Create marketing campaign reports and dashboards; continually optimize the conversion funnel via A/B testing, segmentation, personalization
- Provide frequent performance analysis and regular status reports, report on campaign key performance indicators, and make recommendations that increase results
- Work with marketing teams when necessary to enhance functionality and features to support marketing experiences.
- Foster and maintain good relationships with product category managers to ensure that processes are integrated to support marketing service levels. Acts as business partner by managing expectations and providing guidance and advice throughout campaign duration
- Build and document process for delivering and optimizing effective campaigns & programs
- Plan and execute email marketing communications; in order to execute end-to-end campaigns including email development and design
- Create/develop HTML paste emails using HTML and inline CSS for emails with responsive coding that are mobile optimized
- Perform testing of email communications and programs across multiple browsers or email clients.
- Collaborate with Marketing team on developing presentations and communicating email strategies and performance with other teams across the organization.
- Intermediate HTML skills
- Intermediate CRM and marketing automation administration
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong data evaluation skills, with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to offer creative marketing solutions and business decisions
- Ability to use marketing automation platform to deliver timely and relevant communication turning data into actionable tools for sales and marketing
- Knowledge of Responsive Web Design techniques
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies, and risk factors
- Excel at problem solving and approaching problems in multiple ways
- Able to develop strong working relationships with internal peers and agency partners and can foster cooperation in non-hierarchical relationships
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience
- 3 -5 years of experience in marketing/marketing operations function. Experience with email marketing and automation software (preferably SAP Marketing Cloud).
- Experience with CRM and/or relational databases (preferably SAP Marketing Cloud)
- 3-5 years direct work experience in email development
- Must have good skills in HTML and CSS
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, must be able to work as a team
- Proficient in Photoshop/Illustrator
- Experience with basic data management -- create and manipulate data sources in ESPs
- Basic experience with ESP (preferably SAP Marketing Cloud)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or business
- 2-3 years of business requirements gathering and translation into technical execution
- 2-3 of process flow development and optimization
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
C.R. Laurence Co., a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.