PRIDE Industries is a fast-paced company with a mission: To Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are currently recruiting to fill the following position:
Job: Digital Marketing Director
Job Code: U58 - PR-DigitalMarketingDir
HR Title Group: Sales and Marketing
Salary Grade: E18
FLSA Status: Exempt
Approval Date: July 2020
There are no direct reports with this position.
Under limited supervision, the Digital Marketing Director provides the strategic vision for the organization’s digital presence and demand and lead generation campaigns. Employees in this job class work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the organization as well as the Marketing & Development department team members to reach acquisition, fundraising, and engagement goals. This job class requires advanced knowledge of SEO/SEM, social media, marketing automation, email marketing, CRM, and conversion rate optimization.
1. * Work with the Chief Growth Officer to provide strategic vision and cross-channel digital planning expertise to define campaign and brand digital strategy, ensuring robust campaign delivery and management processes.
2. * Develop and execute scalable, integrated, multitouch digital demand generation programs to increase digital conversion while reducing cost. Activations to include, but not limited to, SEO, SEM, content syndication programs, email, webcasts, social media, and lead nurturing programs.
3. * Oversee all website development, including SEO, user experience, customer journeys, and conversion testing.
4. * Lead the implementation and use of our new marketing automation system, which includes email marketing (bulk, drip, trigger), web forms, surveys, social media publishing, lead scoring, and more.
5. * Manage agency partnership, third-party partners and tools, and any future direct reports.
6. * Track the market for trends, benchmarks, opportunities, competitive tactics, best practices, tools/platforms, etc. and use that information to make recommendations.
7. * Monitor and analyze PRIDE’s competitive position in search rankings and other forms of competitive benchmarking for priority terms and content.
8. * Help implement research and tracking that will monitor the brand and build an understanding of brand perception.
9. * Monitor and analyze traffic, campaign and channel performance metrics to extract actionable insights, determine optimization opportunities, and report on value of efforts while ensuring we track the right metrics across all demand generation programs.
10. * Track and analyze campaign impact and success through keyword research, funnel dynamics, campaign expansion and optimizations, competitive analysis, and A/B and multivariate testing.
11. * Develop, track and regularly report on key drivers of growth and conversion, including operational metrics, providing trend dashboard tracking progress for high priority areas, campaigns, and referring links.
12. * Identify and analyze competitor techniques, as well as benchmarking PRIDE Industries performance against competitors.
13. * Communicate and report plans and results frequently with appropriate stakeholders.
14. Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
* Denotes Essential Job Function
- Seven or more years of experience in digital demand and lead generation with proven ability to deliver consistently strong, measurable results via data-driven marketing;
- Three years of paid social media advertising experience;
- Deep knowledge of current best practices and new strategies for digital and lead generation marketing;
- Demonstrated mastery and hands-on experience of digital marketing platforms, tactics and channels, with the ability determine impact on conversion;
- Expert in end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement; deep understanding in funnel metrics, pipeline building, lead lifecycle and nurturing;
- Experience in creating powerful local demand gen plans with an innate focus on delivering amazing experiences for consumers;
- Expert skill in optimizing all forms of digital communications: email, search marketing, online ads, SEO, retargeting, sponsored posts, website, landing pages, social media, CRM and lead management systems;
- Proven success in developing funnel plans, metrics, reporting against forecast with detailed written narrative;
- High degree of understanding and knowledge regarding Google Analytics as well as excellent knowledge of web design and development;
- Expertise in the spectrum of digital marketing analysis and visualization tools, including: the Google tool suite, the MOZ suite, and marketing automation systems;
- Experience in tracking and optimizing funnel conversion;
- Demonstrated strong analytical ability, understanding of A/B testing, and ability to draw conclusions from data and act accordingly;
- Must have process and operating knowledge of marketing automation best practices and tools and of opt-in rules and CAN-SPAM law. Knowledge of integration with CRM systems and other data technologies a plus;
- Exceptional customer-service skills and experience working with multi-disciplinary teams;
- Experience writing creative briefs, launching creative projects and guiding creative teams to deliver work that’s on strategy, on brand, on time, and on budget;
- Advanced computer literacy including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software;
- Knowledge of business English including vocabulary, spelling, and correct grammatical usage and punctuation;
- Mathematical skills to include the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations;
- Ability to establish priorities and solve a wide range of business, operational, and strategic management problems;
- Flexibility to respond to changing work priorities and handle numerous projects at the same time.
Bachelors-Marketing or related field
A Bachelors Degree is required for this position; a Masters Degree is preferred.
The following licenses or certificates may be required depending on local, state and/or contract requirements:
Valid Driver's License
Employees must have the ability to perform the following physical demands for extended periods of time with or without assistance:
• Viewing computer screen/monitor
• Answering phone/making calls
Work is performed in a normal office environment with limited privacy and some exposure to background noise. Some travel is required. Employees may be required to work in excess of 8 hours in a day and/or 40 hours per week.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.
At PRIDE, we make a difference in the lives of many, one job at a time.
If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please apply online at www.prideindustries.com.PRIDE Industries is a VEVRAA federal contractor committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Visit our website to learn more!
PRIDE will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
PRIDE will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all federal, state, and local laws.