Join an awesome growing company!
We Are LivingPath! www.livingpath.com
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing and Lead Generation Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our digital marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence while also increasing consumer website users and leads, corporate (customer) lead generation and nurturing.
The Digital Marketing Manager’s responsibilities include promoting LivingPath through digital platforms and creating marketing strategies. Your duties will include planning, implementing, and optimizing our digital marketing campaigns across all digital platforms to increase lead generation. You have staff support for email distribution, research, etc. Our ideal candidate will be someone with experience in online marketing including digital advertising (SEM/PPC), content syndication, and social media management (paid and organic). Experience managing Facebook ad campaigns is essential.
In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
This is a remote position and you will work closely with the two founders.
- Develop, implement, and continuously evolve best practices for digital and email marketing across channels.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Own end-to-end implementation and sending of email and digital marketing campaigns, including strategy, planning, segmentation, execution, testing, deployment, analysis and optimization.
- Own the planning, quality assurance framework and execution of email and online marketing campaigns: this includes product, promotional and triggered email, content syndication, as well as, paid display, search and social advertising.
- Work with co-founders to develop processes to ensure that email and online marketing is executed in support of brand strategy and in accordance with best practices.
- Collaborate with co-founders to scope projects, establish project deadlines, track progress, and complete projects of the highest quality within scope / requirement parameters.
- Act as a connection between the technology platforms, their capabilities and marketing goals, to advise best approach and drive execution and improvement over time.
- Actively participate in overall marketing operations, lead management, and campaign execution to drive digital demand generation and paid media campaigns.
- Help to set appropriate KPIs for email and digital marketing and ensure that targets are met or exceeded for LivingPath.
- Analyze campaign results including open and click rates, lead results, including incorporating this data into customer monthly/quarterly reports.
- Suggest data-driven methods for improvements.
- Contribute thought leadership to drive overall performance and brand growth efforts, including making omnichannel strategy and marketing technology recommendations
- Stay informed about Senior Living industry developments and quickly incorporating new best practices.
- Work in a collaborative team environment to consistently exceed expectations.
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing with a focus on B2C marketing and lead generation.
- Expertise in lead funnel optimization and progression management.
- Proven leadership experience in managing multiple functions.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Strong ability to both think strategically and roll up sleeves to implement.
- Proven track record in planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Ability to model complex business questions and issues.
- Ability to problem-solve even in ambiguous environments.
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools.
- Familiarity with HubSpot.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- An ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Hands-on experience with HTML and content management systems.
LivingPath is changing the way people discover amazing senior living communities. 10,000 people turn 65 every day, and LivingPath is the first comprehensive and transparent platform for seniors and families to research and connect with long-term care options. People are getting older and living longer, and the LivingPath team is capitalizing on one of the world's most powerful demographic shifts. If you're a growth hacker and want to ride this demographic tidal wave with us, let's talk. LivingPath has offices in Chicago, IL and Salt Lake City, UT.