Digital Marketing Manager – SEO/SEM SPECIALIST
Schumacher Automotive is looking for a search specialist with experience in SEO and SEM to join our Marketing team! The candidate will be responsible for planning, initiating and managing campaigns focused on increasing our search engine visibility, driving visitors to the website and generating new leads. Our online presence is extremely imported for the success of the business, this position will play a huge role in driving our business’ growth and success.
We are looking for someone that wants to find a home a join a wonderful family atmosphere and the ability to work in a high-volume fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time position, come and joins a great team. We offer a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, paid vacation, holiday and 401K.
If you feel you have it takes with a take-charge own it attitude don't miss out... Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Schumacher Auto, it is our mission to "Serve Customers for Life". Commitment to our customers and providing quality service is evident in our world-class state of the art facilities, world-class products, and the finest employees in the industry.
- closely with the marketing team to support marketing initiatives.
- Focus on improving SERPs for brand websites.
- Implement SEO and paid advertising strategies for each brand.
- Research and identify target keywords and implement them within the content and paid advertising campaigns.
- Content creation and optimization for websites, blogs, and other digital platforms as required.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Estimate and manage monthly budgets.
- Collect and analyze data, research competitors and identify trends in order to achieve maximum ROI for paid search campaigns.
- Set up and manage PPC/CPC, remarketing, and social media advertising campaigns.
- Monitor and report on KPI's, using Google Analytics, Adwords and social insight tools.
- Generate monthly reports on SERPs and advertising engagement for each brand.
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
Search Engine Marketing Specialist requirements and qualifications:
- Proven SEO experience, including content creation, keyword research, and reporting.
- Proven SEM experience, managing ad campaigns across search engines, particularly Google.
- 5 years of experience web analytics, marketing, and business development
- Understanding of digital marketing and how SEO/SEM fits into larger marketing initiatives
- Knowledge of technical aspects of SEO (HTML mark up, canonical URLs, etc) and the ability to implement as needed.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Experience with bid management tools, especially Google Adwords.
- Experience with link building campaigns (white hat only)
- Strong understanding of website analytics tools, including Google Analytics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Tag Manager and/or remarketing platforms is a plus
- Experience with social media advertising is a plus.
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns for e-commerce is a plus.
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in relevant quantitative fields.
- Google certification is a must!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
The Schumacher organization strives through the hard work and sincere commitment of their team of over 800 employees to provide the best automotive shopping and service experience available.