Own the Affiliate, Display, and Paid Social Advertising programs by being the core subject matter expert of each channel and managing the programs in their entirety. In this position, the Digital Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role in partnering with the Director of Digital Marketing in the development, maintenance, and optimization of the channel strategies and how they complement each other for an optimal customer experience with the brand. In addition, this role owns the day to day management of the applicable programs. This role thrives in a fast-pace environment, keeps up with the ever-changing digital marketing industry, and continuously strives for improvement. This role demands high standards for innovation that is never satisfied with the status quo to evolve business-critical channels.
- Paid Social: Responsible for day-to-day management of program including:
- Ongoing tasks such as recurring reporting, ongoing campaign optimizations, vendor management, creative strategy/routing, and more.
- Strategy-centric responsibilities including and not limited to: in-depth program and customer analysis, innovative optimization strategy recommendations, extensive A/B/Multi-variate testing, customer journey optimization, and more.
- Affiliate: Responsible for day-to-day management of program including:
- Developing and executing on extensive content strategies with affiliate publishers and proactively seeking out incremental opportunities with existing and new partners within and outside of the traditional affiliate marketing space.
- Manages the day-to-day relationship with affiliate publishers to seek out incremental growth opportunities while identifying and optimizing less-incremental partnerships.
- In partnership with Director of Digital Marketing, develop and maintain testing roadmaps and associated playbooks for each respective channel to keep Eddie Bauer at the cutting edge of digital marketing channel effectiveness.
- Constantly challenge agency partners and internal stakeholders for excellence, whether that involves complex cutting-edge tactics/tools or simple optimizations to save or generate more incremental demand for Eddie Bauer.
- Exceed individual channel goals and be a major contributor to exceeding overall company objectives as they relate to customer file growth, company profitability, incremental growth, and more. Adaptability to the ever-changing initiatives is imperative.
- As business needs change, this role may be responsible for managing additional associates or agencies holding them to the same standards of excellence.
- Responsible for understanding the data complexities of digital marketing, and be able to identify the most meaningful data points and act upon them.
- Operate with the highest level of conduct, integrity, and confidentiality; setting the example for leaders and associates.
- Develop and nurture strong cross functional partnerships; driving business results and inspiring a culture of transparency, collaboration, and accountability.
- Serve as an Eddie Bauer advocate in the industry and marketplace.
- Recruit, identify, develop, and retain talent that delivers performance excellence.
- As a manager, serve as a leader of company culture, norms, and conduct.
- Ability to balance a strong management presence with a high level of approachability, encouraging and eliciting associate feedback and interaction.
- A./B.S. Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- 5+ years of marketing experience in digital or traditional marketing.
- 3+ years of program management of Affiliate channel and/or Social/Display Advertising channel(s).
- Experience with both hands-on and agency-managed programs is preferred.
- Experience working in cross-functional environment, managing multiple critical tasks with competing priorities.
- Experience leading in the development, optimization, execution, and validation of key marketing program(s).
- Proven to possess strong reporting and analytical skills is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are required by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; as well as reach with hands and arms.
- The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work in open environment with fluctuating temperatures and standard lighting.
- Ability to work on computer and mobile phone for multiple hours; with frequent interruptions.
- Required to travel in elevator or stairwells to attend meetings and engage with associates on multiple floors throughout building.
- Hotel, Airplane, and Car Travel Required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. As an International Retailer, occasional evening and/or weekend work may be required during periods of high volume. This role operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of the role.