Gartner research and insights help business leaders make more effective decisions every day. Our Corporate Marketing team strives to understand the needs of the customers and communities we serve and designing the most effective programs to profitability meet those needs. This team accelerates sales activity by attracting, engaging and converting leaders and their teams through the delivery of compelling Gartner insights and experiences throughout the buyer journey.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing marketing campaigns via Gartner’s marketing automation platform (Eloqua). Strategies include the development and harmonization of email campaigns, landing pages, forms and other tactics and technologies to support all marketing and demand generation efforts. Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of advances in digital marketing.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the development of scalable digital programs, configure campaigns in MAP, produce digital assets, ensure quality standards, and provide both analytics and analysis
- Utilize strategic, analytic, and digital skills to drive integrated marketing and achieve business goals
- Document and communicate campaign detail to Production Team for scalable execution
- Use campaign metrics (MAP & GA) to shape stories, translating complex data points into narratives and recommendations, including testing programs, stakeholders can understand and action
- Develops, build, and implement processes to optimize our lead generation, email nurtures, and re-engagement programs via MAP
- Work in tandem with Database and Marketing teams to ensure appropriate audiences are reached effectively at the optimal times with the ideal message
- Willingness to explore innovative approaches to business objective and goals
- Responsible for on-time delivery and product quality levels requiring both the understanding of various business processes, the development of project plans, and management of multiple projects in unison
- Internal and external client and vendor management
- Facilitation of production schedule and coordinate workload with other team members around the world
- Identifies opportunities for business process improvement, recommends, and implements change
- Create HTML email and landing pages templates; QA as needed
What you will need:
- 3-6 years of hands on MAP experience with Eloqua (preferred), or a comparable enterprise MAP (Eloqua Master or Luminary preferred)
- Work experience with a collaborative, global organization
- Prior Team leadership experience is a plus
- Experience in designing and managing automated campaigns, designing complex nurture programs, implementation of progressive profiling, using shared & dynamic content and integrating new technology
- Firm understanding of Google Analytics
- Expertise in project management, planning, organizing and implementing strategic business plans
- HTML development skills (for responsively designed email and landing pages)
- Excellent MS Excel and data handling skills with the ability to analyze campaign data and draw conclusions
- Streamline workflow to accommodate growth
- Increase ability to respond to opportunities and threats as well as shifts in the market
- Support onboarding, and upkeep, of new business units into our mar-tech stack
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:35455
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.