CCA is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager that reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications and helps lead CCA’s ever-evolving digital marketing presence. The Digital Marketing Manager will collaborate on the overall digital marketing strategy, while also driving the implementation and execution of digital marketing campaigns, projects and tasks. The Digital Marketing Manager will support the growth of the business with activities that focus on prospecting and driving enrollments to CCA’s plans and primary care clinics.
The CCA Marketing and Communications team is looking for a highly-motivated, data-driven marketing leader with a proven ability to strategize, execute, & optimize high-quality digital marketing campaigns. CCA is looking for an individual that has excellent project management skills, has the flexibility to operate in a fast-paced, unstructured environment and proactively seeks to improve and develop CCA’s digital marketing processes over time. The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about CCA’s mission to care for individuals with complex health and social needs, has proven expertise in digital marketing campaign management and a digital marketing background.
• Help create and oversee execution of digital marketing strategies including search, display, social and other digital advertising channels
• Maintain and update the public-facing CCA website (commonwealthcarealliance.org) including content and infrastructure updates
• Drive continual improvement of website performance, website search engine & content optimization, paid digital strategy, etc.
• Manages website projects, including redesign, new functionality and/or landing pages
• Use Google Analytics to implement campaign tracking, analyze website traffic, increase lead generation, and improve conversions
• Regularly report on digital marketing performance & analytics and distribute to team & key stakeholders
• Keep abreast of the latest industry trends, competitors’ digital strategies and changes in digital marketing and proactively bring forward ideas and recommendations to advance the CCA Digital Marketing strategy.
• Manages and tracks the digital marketing budget and monitors spend pace to ensure work stays on budget.
• Create and manage toolkit to track URLs, phone numbers and campaign tags
• Update content on social media channels in partnership with agency including Facebook, YouTube, etc.
• Scope, research and vet new digital marketing tools and vendors, as needed
• Help define and implement an email marketing program for prospective members
• Manage digital agency partners to contribute to digital marketing strategy and campaign execution
• Ensures that the digital marketing and web experience is consistent with brand and offline channels
• Supports the maintenance of the CCA Intranet site, including updating and organizing marketing materials and assets, as well as approval for enterprise wide communication updates.
• In-house subject matter expert on all things digital marketing
• Collaborates cross-functionally (IT, Clinical, etc.) to ensure website, digital assets and campaigns drive performance and fulfill business needs
Expectations of all Employees
Demonstrate integrity by working with passion, commitment, and honesty, acting in the best interests of colleagues and members. Approach work in a collaborating and caring manner interacting with insight, sincerity, and compassion. Demonstrate accountability by delivering on commitments, owning mistakes as well successes, and contributing to an empowering environment where the focus is on solving problems and learning from errors. Recognize and respect diversity in all forms. Strive for excellence in the fulfillment of CCA’s mission through quality, innovation, and continuous learning. Demonstrate initiative, flexibility, and openness to change. Represent CCA and its clinical affiliates with professionalism. Keep current and proficient with necessary skills and knowledge. Self-identify training and development needs relevant to work area and responsibilities. Adhere to all applicable compliance requirements including but not limited to:
• Complete required compliance training in a timely manner
• Review Code of Conduct at least annually and promote and enforce CCA’s Code of Conduct
• Promote and enforce CCA’s compliance program
• Adhere to CCA’s Policy & Procedures
• Promptly, in good faith, report any instances of suspected fraud, waste and abuse; suspected privacy and/or security incidents; or any compliance concerns identified
• Ensure confidentiality of member and company proprietary information is maintained
Minimum Education Required
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital marketing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Deep understanding of SEO, social and paid digital best practices
• Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite programs, with intermediate Excel skills
• Experience with Google Analytics and WordPress or similar content management system
• Google certifications preferred
• Proficiency in social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
• Demonstrated initiative and leadership skills within a marketing team
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work independently as a team member
• Ability to manage cross-functional teams through collaboration
• Strong project management, process improvement and organization skills required.
• Flexible and willing to adapt on short notice with excellent problem solving and strategic thinking skills
• B2C marketing experience a plus
• Interest in videography or video editing a plus
Conditions standard office environment
Utilized standard office equipment