What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About the job
Gartner equips business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities steering them toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. Our Corporate Marketing team plays an integral role in fueling Gartner’s growth by building the Gartner brand and digital experience, partnering with sales to drive leads, and converting prospects into Gartner clients.
The CRO Manager by responsible for optimizing Gartner’s public website to improve the user experience, improve leads, and ultimately increase revenue. We’re seeking candidates with a passion for A/B testing and conversion rate optimization. The ideal candidate loves a test and learn approach, brings order to prioritizing and tracking A/B tests, and is savvy with A/B testing methodology.
What you will do:
- Focus on all avenues that would lead to increasing form completion volume and quality – the forms themselves, the pages the forms are on, the paths used to reach the forms, etc.
- Use creative and analytical skills to develop informed hypotheses
- Implement A/B tests with the goal of increasing form completions for a variety of forms (content download, webinar, newsletter, “Become a Client”, etc.)
- Develop a prioritization, tracking, and reporting system for A/B tests
- Catalog and organize A/B tests so anyone in marketing can understand and differentiate between winners, losers, and inconclusive results
- Continuously seek A/B testing and usability best practices
Who you are:
- Your skills should include effectively collaborating with teams to achieve the best outcome (design, IT, marketing, web), using tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar, and stakeholder feedback to uncover A/B test opportunities, and the ability to project manage an idea through to execution and results
- You should be seasoned in a/b testing, from developing test ideas to launching tests to tracking and communicating results
- You should be analytical enough to validate the results of your tests and explain the results to stakeholders
- You have strong post-test analysis skills and are adept at communicating and explaining results to senior leadership
What you will need:
- Knowledge of A/B testing and statistical validation
- Experience in A/B testing tools (Google Optimize preferred)
- Experience in analytics tools (Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager preferred)
- Experience working with Marketing, IT, and Design teams
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, website design, website optimization, or related field
- Experience using a content management system; Adobe Experience Manager preferred
- Experience working in a collaborative, global organization
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Expertise in project management
- Experience with UX design, wire-framing and usability principles (preferred)
- Optimize the gartner.com public website to increase form completions and ultimately increase revenue
- Share A/B testing best practice guidance and results with marketing, design, and IT teams so they understand why a solution is preferable and will be able to make more outcome-oriented design decisions in the future
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:46912
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.