Behavioral Health Group (BHG) is the largest network of Joint Commission-accredited outpatient opioid treatment and recovery centers in the U.S., delivering comprehensive, personalized evidence-based medical and behavioral therapies for individuals with opioid use disorder. With 60 locations in 14 states, BHG has more than 1,000 employees who serve more than 18,000 patients. Headquartered in Dallas, TX, BHG is a new class of opioid treatment centers, offering the full spectrum of evidence-based opioid treatment and recovery care tailored to the unique needs of each patient. This includes medication, counseling and wraparound services. We offer all FDA approved medication options in an outpatient setting, using the most appropriate medication and counseling approach for each patient.
Our ultimate purpose is renewal: Our approach to personalized opioid treatment and recovery care restores lives, strengthens families and rejuvenates the communities in which we serve.
BHG Core Values
We are compassionate, committed and proven. These qualities should be reflected in all of our work.
- We are Compassionate – We know that addiction is a disease and meet each patient where they are in their recovery.
- Committed – We are dedicated to helping every patient achieve long-term addiction recovery.
- Proven – We have the quantitative and qualitative data to support our positive outcomes.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees, updates and maintains digital presence of the organization, constantly monitoring and tracking to identify/resolve issues and optimize digital efforts. Compiles and analyzes data to measure the effectiveness of such strategies.
- Reports campaign results to management, addressing any questions or concerns.
- Maintains current knowledge of online marketing opportunities and trends, social media best practices, web analytics, and SEO techniques.
- Oversee and manage the call center operations to ensure prospective patients are quickly connected to provider capacity within 24 hours of inquiry.
- Identifies and recommends improvements and modifications to existing programs as well as new marketing strategies and opportunities.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Consults with staff to understand goals and scope of the desired marketing program.
- Develops and maintains positive business relationships with staff, collaborating effectively with external vendors, IT, sales, research, and other departments to complete projects.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Thorough understanding of latest trends and technologies in social, email and digital marketing, preferably also knowledgeable in traditional marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, website analytics and HTML.
- In-depth knowledge of analytic tools and ad serving tools necessary for campaign set-up and reporting.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities and expertise in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Healthcare Call Center experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and managerial skills.
- Strong organizational skills with superior attention to detail.
- Ability to conduct and correctly interpret research and web analytics.
- Ability to implement marketing plans.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Marketing, Communication, or related field required.
- At least 4-5 years of digital marketing experience with a proven and verifiable record of accomplishments required.