Who We Are
We are growing! We are hiring! We are South Oxford Management LLC, a full-service property management company with a portfolio of 50 communities across Texas, Florida, Georgia, Virginia, New Jersey and Connecticut with 13,000 apartment units (and counting). We are dedicated to offering an exceptional experience to our residents and team members. Our owners bring years of expertise in the industry to South Oxford Management, assuring quality in every aspect of our business. From asset management to leasing, we are passionate about making positive experiences for people. From our residents to our team members, we are committed to putting people first in everything we do. If this sounds like a team you would like to join, apply today.
How You Will Contribute
The Digital Marketing Manager will work with the Vice President, Marketing and Education while collaborating on marketing materials for the communities and other teams in the corporate office. Additionally, this role will be responsible for effectively developing and executing marketing strategy, SEO optimization, website customization and high performance digital marketing campaigns on a variety of advanced platforms.
- Managing analytics to increase marketing efficiencies; monitoring digital media performance across multiple ILS sites, optimizing existing digital media campaigns, and working to achieve marketing goals and objectives within a properties marketing budget.
- Manage and execute outbound campaigns of paid and organic digital lead generation strategies including search, social, programmatic and retargeting efforts, optimization efforts, and campaign analysis in order to optimize campaign Cost Per Acquisition, return on investment, and maximize lead and conversion performance
- Provide reports and reviews digital media performance with RVPs, Asset Managers and President and make recommendations to optimize media and ensure efficient digital media spend.
- Manage and Customize email campaigns for properties to nurture leads.
- Develop and execute media plans focused on driving performance at new developments and acquisitions
- Stay abreast of evolving marketing technology available to the industry, make recommendations to improve our marketing efforts. Manage and coordinate implementation of new marketing orientated programs, systems and software (partnering with other departments to do so).
- Develop, teak and maintain Google AdWords campaigns, monitor PPC metrics and performance.
- Exceptional verbal, written and professional presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented with outstanding organizational, planning, and follow-up skills.
- Ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, and Photoshop.
- English fluency.
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous Digital Marketing Experience
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Must be a self-starter, detail oriented, deadline driven
- Adept at handling projects from start to completion
- Proven skills in dealing with shifting priorities and the ability to remain flexible
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business.
- Knowledge of Property Management