Digital Marketing Manager - (1904428)
For over a century, Neiman Marcus Group has served the unique needs of our discerning customers by staying true to the principles of our founders: to be the premier omni-channel retailer of luxury and fashion merchandise dedicated to providing superior service and a distinctive shopping experience in our stores and on our websites. Neiman Marcus Group is comprised of the Specialty Retail Stores division, which includes Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman, and our international brand, mytheresa.com. Our portfolio of brands offers the finest luxury and fashion apparel, accessories, jewelry, beauty, and home décor. The Company operates more than 40 Neiman Marcus full-line stores in the most affluent markets across the United States, including U.S. gateway cities that draw an international clientele. In addition, we operate 2 Bergdorf Goodman stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City. We also operate more than 20 Last Call by Neiman Marcus off-price stores that cater to a value oriented, yet fashion minded customer. Our upscale eCommerce and direct-to-consumer division includes NeimanMarcus.com, BergdorfGoodman.com Horchow.com and LastCall.com. Every day each of our 15,000 NMG associates work towards the goal of enabling our customers to shop any of our brands "anytime, anywhere, and on any device." Whether the merchandise we sell, the customer service we offer, or our investments in technology, everything we do is to enhance the customer experience across all channels and brands.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing Neiman Marcus’ Digital Marketing strategy through the tactical management of all Digital channels to drive Omni-Channel customer acquisition, site traffic, conversion, and revenue for NeimanMarcus.com, LastCall.com, Horchow.com, and BergdorfGoodman.com. Position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing for the Neiman Marcus Group and will work closely with the Director of Social Media and Merchandising teams.
- Manage Digital Marketing channels to support e-commerce and retail businesses.
- Manage digital marketing programs to drive sales of our 400K+ products in stores and online in order to achieve direct response and branding objectives through the use of Search Engine Marketing (SEM/PPC), Comparison Shopping Engines (CSEs), Product Listing Ads (PLAs), Remarketing, Affiliate Marketing, Programmatic Display, and Paid Social Media Advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube).
- Responsible for developing media plans for vendors to drive Omni-Channel sales.
- Responsible for turning data into actionable insights using analytics tools. Toolset currently includes Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics 360, MarketShare, Facebook Analytics, CRM data, in addition to channel specific analytics/tracking tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field. Preferably Business, Finance, Engineering, Economics, MIS, Computer Science, Statistics, or Mathematics
- 5 years of progressive business experience at companies with a significant e-commerce presence
- Retail experience preferable
- Deep understanding of the mechanics behind successful Digital Marketing campaigns and the technical infrastructure required to extract the most value from each Digital Marketing channel
- Experience managing large multi-channel Marketing budgets and maximizing return on ad spend
- Highly analytical and strong metrics-driven decisioning skills
- Experience working across a large matrixed organization with the ability to influence, work collaboratively, and gain consensus is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to implement change through the effective use of communication skills in formal and informal settings
- Experience using web analytics tools and exposure to associated Marketing and Advertising technologies (e.g. ad servers, DSPs, DMPs, DS3, site data layers, tag management systems, etc.)
- Database (SQL) or web development experience not required, but a plus.
Primary Location: United States of America-Texas-DALLAS-Dallas-1700 PACIFIC
Neiman Marcus 1700 PACIFIC