Join Our Team
Our Company headquarters is located in Duluth, GA.
The 367,000-square-foot building houses 1,700 employees who provide first-class support to our sales force as they build their business and serve clients.
For seven years in a row, Primerica has been recognized by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution as one of the best workplaces in Georgia! Over the past five years, Primerica has consistently been voted “Best Employer” by Gwinnett Magazine.
About this Position
The Digital Marketing Manager for our in-house creative team works to develop and implement strategic campaigns that drive client relationships and product sales.
The successful candidate will be familiar with managing and optimizing online marketing campaigns. He or she will have strong writing, creative, digital, and organizational skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The manager must be able to work independently to complete assignments, but also enjoy collaborating with internal stakeholders to understand target demographics and meet campaign goals that feed business objectives.
The job involves understanding distinct audiences and KPIs to deliver appropriate marketing tactics and messages. Our assignments are wide-ranging, so flexibility is vital to the candidate's success. The manager is a creative, broad-thinker who is able to deliver creative, on-message email campaigns, and understand how effective marketing tactics impact business objectives. Exceptional communication skills, interpersonal skills, and coach-ability are essential. Our team produces high-quality work for a company that offers excellent corporate benefits and stability in an environment where employees may achieve their best.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Design, support and execute email marketing campaigns to support communication to various customer segments and personas
- Create content for email templates and landing pages, working with other writers, designers, developers, and the marketing automation team
- Build test plans, perform and analyze a/b testing for formats, subject lines, emails, and landing pages
- Assist with relationship marketing strategy to develop acquisition, onboarding, nurturing, retention and win-back campaigns
- Work with the team to determine goals, target segments, campaign flows, content needs and KPI requirements for each campaign
- Manage the day-to-day execution, optimization, analysis, and reporting of online marketing campaigns, taking ownership for results and monitoring and refining as needed to achieve KPIs/results
- Assist with relationship marketing strategy to develop acquisition, onboarding, nurturing, retention, and win-back campaigns
- Champion continuous advancement of marketing automation features and capabilities including targeting, personalization, and template development in collaboration with multiple stakeholders including development teams, designers, business teams, and others
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, or Communications or related field
- Three to five years of experience of digital marketing experience in email and/or marketing automation
- Proven ability to conceive, create, implement, manage, and analyze complex and successful email marketing campaigns
- Strong copywriting skills with documented proof of writing experience
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work under strict deadline pressure, manage workflow and prioritize work
- Self-starter who can take ownership of projects and complete tasks on a deadline
- Solid knowledge of digital analytics and KPIs
- A team player capable of accepting and implementing critical feedback
- Strong organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible while keeping keen attention to detail
- CRM experience is a plus
This position is exempt (not eligible for over time):
Day one health, dental, and vision insurance
401(k) Plan with competitive employer match
Vacation, sick, holiday and volunteer time off
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Savings Account & Health Savings Account
Company-sponsored social and philanthropy events
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Primerica, Inc., and its subsidiaries to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, color, religious creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, pregnancy, ancestry, military service or veteran status, genetic or carrier status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
At Primerica, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.