At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
The Marketing team at Camunda is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of inbound and paid digital channels to amplify our company’s presence across the web. As our first digital marketing hire, you’ll be responsible for building and growing programs using AdWords, LinkedIn, Twitter, retargeting, targeted social advertising, and other paid channels. You’ll also be a primary driver to optimize our inbound channels such as our blog, Social-owned, SEO and our website.
Reporting to the Vice President of Demand Generation and working closely with cross-functional teams, you’ll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns to generate pipeline and revenue. If you’re looking for a diverse company with a fun culture and the opportunity to develop as a professional, this might be the job for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital campaigns across various platforms including Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Native, Display, paid webinar, and other.
- Manage the budget for all our campaigns and vendors across all our targeted geographies to ensure we are building a digital presence with the right audiences in the right markets.
- Drive the digital optimization of our inbound channels such as our Website, Blog and Social-owned accounts - to ensure they are growing and thriving channels driving leads and pipeline. This will include keyword research, SEO and CRO strategies, audits of our web properties and working closely with our Web, Social and Content teams that are key stakeholders in these channels.
- Develop & execute plans to grow website traffic & conversions via those channels
- Collaborate with our Demand Generation managers to support their monthly campaigns with always-on digital campaigns in their regions.
- Monitor and report campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue for each channel.
- Work closely with the Marketing Operations team for granular tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management in the handoff from marketing to sales.
- Hands-on experience using a marketing automation platform to create and setup campaigns and landing pages for conversion optimization.
- Experiment with everything - existing channels, introducing new channels or tools, landing pages, creatives, and anything in between to increase our funnel yield
- Oversee vendor selection and contracts as needed, working closely with our legal team to ensure the campaigns are in compliance with GDPR, CASL and CCPA.
- Use best in breed analytics tools to understand our highest converting pages and content and develop a roadmap for weak areas of our site in order to plug leaks in our funnel.
- Leverage learnings from campaigns back to the creative team to develop more effective advertising campaigns.
- Create repeatable processes that scale with how we work as a marketing team.
- Identify levers driving online sales, so that each channel can become predictable and helps with the overall forecasting of our business.
What you’ll bring along:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B digital marketing, demand generation or content marketing.
- Experience in B-to-B software markets, ideally with high velocity SaaS, open source, or freemium business models.
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of PPC, social advertising, content syndication, and paid digital.
- Strong understanding of modern marketing methodologies such as Inbound Marketing, ABM, CRO and Content Marketing.
- Proven, hands-on experience with a MarTech stack, including marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Marketo, and/or a Digital stack to help with digital amplification, monitoring and conversion management.
- You are results and metrics-driven; you know how to measure and report out on marketing KPIs and performance and/or have notable Excel skills.
- You are able to work both independently and collaboratively across teams.
- Curious and proactive person who believes the devil is in the details.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, where change is constant and flexibility is key.
- Experience working in global company and collaborating across multiple teams and stakeholders is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
What we have to offer:
- You will join a fast growing company with an extremely motivated team
- Medical benefits (general, dental, vision) for you and your dependants
- 401(k) Plan from day one
- Competitive compensation, benefits and 20 days vacation
- Freedom of choice in your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free sports club membership
- Flexible working environment and you decide what works best for you
- Annual company retreat at an international location
- And if you dare… free language classes
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more.For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.