We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who is ready to strategize, lead, and execute company-wide digital marketing efforts. In this role you will provide strategies, execution, and optimization of performance across all digital channels- SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media campaigns that will be important for our company's success, and crucial in achieving our nationwide marketing strategy. If you are looking to work with a company and role that emphasis collaboration, cultivates leadership and will allow you to make contribute to the success of HR Green, keep reading below.
Who is HR Green?
HR Green is honored to be one of the nation’s longest operating engineering firms. For more than 100 years, HR Green has been dedicated to our clients’ success. Whether we are providing civil engineering services, innovative management solutions to timely challenges, or overseeing the construction of a high profile improvement, the projects we undertake with our clients connect and shape communities, drive redevelopment and sustainability goals, and improve processes for consistent value.
What will you be doing?
- Develop, implement, and lead digital marketing campaigns and content development that promotes HR Green’s brand and drives awareness, client acquisition, and brand penetration.
- Design and implement a strategy that enhances community engagement and traffic in the digital space, external website, and social media channels.
- Work with leadership to identify notable activities, milestones and “thought-leader” content for distribution on various internal and external platforms
- Define and evaluate the success of marketing initiatives to drive client engagement, traffic, and lead generation.
- Develop techniques and tools to track marketing campaigns.
- Analyze results, provide status reports, and incorporate feedback to optimize strategies.
- Research web technologies, marketing practices, and industry specific content to further enhance our digital activities
- Support the hiring and development of an internal digital marketing team, vendors and/or freelancers and manage their work.
- Provide coaching to employees to help them achieve greater client engagement and visibility
What are we looking for?
- BA/BS degree, ideally in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Business (or similar discipline).
- 10+ years’ experience in digital marketing with 3+ years leading at the strategic level.
- Advanced knowledge in marketing analytics, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, HubSpot, Hootsuite, or similar digital marketing certification/program required.
- A/E/C or professional services experience is preferred
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences, developing digital plans, objectives, strategies / tactics and campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong writing, verbal communication, and presentation skills in both digital and print formats.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively on a variety of projects concurrently, in a demanding environment, under tight deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Software Suite
- Experience selecting and implementing a CRM
- Knowledge of Adobe Create Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat preferred.
- Ability to travel occasionally (when travel resumes)
Why join HR Green?
- It is your chance to join one of the country’s longest operating engineering firms and a leader in local markets in design engineering and construction with over 500 employees in 16 offices around the nation
- We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) with company matching, long term disability and short-term disability