Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world’s most iconic brands can help you get there. The Franchisor of Subway Restaurants, with 5 headquarters around the world, is adding to its talent pool in the Latin America & Caribbean Office in Miami, Florida. Join thousands of others in a corporate culture that promotes work-life balance and great career opportunities.
Providing an exceptional customer experience is a cornerstone of the Subway brand values. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing our Digital agencies in the development of digital strategy, campaigns and programs for the brand, as well as managing agencies and vendors in the expansion and optimization of our digital marketing platforms, including remote ordering and loyalty platforms.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead in the development and execution of a full spectrum of digital marketing campaigns and programs, including 1:1 marketing (Rewards / Offers) thru multiple channels (Email, Push Notifications, SMS), targeted online advertising, ecommerce, mobile & web based promotions, and aggregator digital strategy
- Manage our interactive agencies and third parties, ensuring that deliverables are on strategy, on time, within budget and increasing on all business metrics (units, sales and AUV)
- Be a thought leader and define strategies for activation in digital channels (especially Aggregators channels) 15 Identify and test emerging digital technology solutions and platforms
- Communicate out on Digital strategy, programs, and campaigns raising awareness with senior management and other departments on Digital’s contribution to the business
The successful candidate will have:
- Full project life cycle experience (strategy, development, execution, measurement, optimization) of 1:1 marketing/Rewards, eCommerce, Display Media, SEO, Mobile/Web and emerging technologies based programs and campaigns
- Working knowledge of mobile/web technologies, 1:1 campaign management platforms, and measurement and analytical tools
- Excellent leadership, communication skills and negotiation skills, and experience in managing outside agencies/vendor. (Interactive agency experience is highly desirable.)
- English and Spanish fluency required. Portuguese fluency is a plus.
- Travel within LAC region 30%
- Bachelors degree required in marketing or communications
- Google Certification
- 5 years of experience in the field
Experience necessary for effective job performance:
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Track record of driving strong business results.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and strong project management skills
- Fluency in English and language of country required.
Note: We sincerely appreciate your interest! Due to the heavy volume of applications we receive only those candidates selected for further employment screening will be contacted by our office. No phone calls, please. Sorry, no relocation can be provided.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.