The Manager, Digital Marketing will work with senior leadership, various Golden 1 business lines, and the Marketing Department to positively and effectively manage the Golden 1 Credit Union online marketing efforts and help execute key components of our direct response programs. He/she will contribute to the ongoing development, maintenance, and evolution of Golden 1's overall digital marketing strategy to increase performance and optimize resources. He/she is expected to have working knowledge of search engine optimization, online display advertising, and digital content marketing, as well as possess an ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and vendors to inspire efficiency, communication, teamwork, and collaboration. This role is responsible for the monitoring and reporting of digital marketing efforts, collaborating with multiple internal and external resources, contributing to online marketing strategy, and being the department's subject matter expert in all facets of digital marketing.
TASKS, DUTIES, FUNCTIONS:
* Responsible for Golden 1's digital marketing programs, including ongoing website and CRM efforts, and involvement in integrated campaigns from concept to execution.
* Identify digital marketing opportunities utilizing Golden 1's marketing assets (video, still photography, etc.) to support strategic initiatives.
* Partner with various internal and external teams (i.e. Product Management, Community Outreach, Public Relations, Member Education, etc.) and work day-to-day with vendors to ensure campaigns are integrated and compliant.
* Involved with the measuring and reporting on performance of key digital marketing and direct response campaigns; identifying trends and insights against KPIs.
* Navigate complex and competing resources in environments of ambiguity, managing expectations of timelines and deliverables.
* Utilize strong analytical ability to map customer journeys across multiple channels and customer touch points.
* Research and recommend new digital marketing tactics as appropriate and stays up to date on all platform innovations, best practices, and industry standards.
* Help establish and uphold consistent processes/procedures ensuring efficient workflow of digital marketing projects, keeping within budgets while appropriately contributing to the overarching goals.
* Work with the Marketing leadership on Golden 1's digital marketing policy and governance.
* Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to credit union compliance including bank secrecy and anti-money laundering laws appropriate to the position.
* Perform other tasks as requested.
PHYSICAL SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXERTION UTILIZED IN THE PERFORMANCE OF THESE TASKS:
* Effective oral and written communication skills required to accomplish tasks.
* Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate an on-line computer terminal and other standard office equipment, such as financial calculators, personal computer, facsimile machine and telephone.
ORGANIZATIONAL CONTACTS & RELATIONSHIPS:
* INTERNAL: Senior Management, Back Office and Branch Managers and Branch Employees.
* EXTERNAL: Vendors, sales people, members, and prospective members.
* EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or relevant equivalent experience.
* EXPERIENCE: Four years of combined experience in digital and direct response marketing functions for a large organization - Financial Services Industry experience highly preferred. Four years or more experience in online advertising, business analyst, marketing, and/or digital development preferred. Four years or more experience with online display and paid search advertising preferred.
* Must demonstrate verifiable fluency/immersion in digital marketing functions, including knowledge of paid online media platforms (e.g. display, search, video, social, etc.), their respective purposes, and how each platform can/should be deployed in different scenarios to benefit the credit union.
* Must demonstrate working knowledge of online display, paid search, audience segmentation, and online advertising reporting.
* Strong technical background that includes experience working with content management systems and relationship management systems.
* Computer proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Powerpoint and ability to learn new software and social media programs.
* Excellent organizational skills with ability to communicate, both written and verbal with people at all levels of an organization.
* Knowledge of both the creative and analytical side of marketing.
* Accurate time-line, project and budget management skills.
* Well-developed project management skills with knowledge of campaign development process including familiarity with all types of marketing communications from print to digital.
* Deadline driven with strong sense of urgency and commitment to productivity.
* Proven ability to leverage multiple types of tasks and projects while working independently.
* Strong attention to detail with ability to ensure quality output of final product.
* Self-starter who proactively seeks solutions and is responsive to change and open to feedback.
* Familiarity with Vendor and outsourced resource management.
* Developer or business intelligence experience a plus.
* Prolonged sitting throughout the workday with occasional mobility required.
* Corrected vision within the normal range.
* Hearing within normal range. A device to enhance hearing will be provided if needed.
* Occasional movements throughout the department daily to interact with staff, accomplish tasks, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled