Out of an abundance of caution for the current situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are offering a completely virtual hiring process; this means all your interview steps will be completed via phone or video meeting. We also offer work from home, with the understanding that in the future this role may transition to an in-office, onsite position in our Salt Lake City office. While our day-to-day approach has changed a bit during this time, our dedication to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping them to thrive both personally and professionally is stronger than ever.
Who We’re Looking For - Digital Marketing Manager
If you love navigating uncharted territory, leading outstanding cross-functional teams, and delivering results, this may be the job for you!
The Digital Marketing Manager role at Clearlink is unique. You’re given the support, budget, and resources to fulfill your vision while also receiving a license to try new things and dive headfirst into exciting new initiatives. Instead of spending your time on proposals and pitches, you spend your time leading projects and getting things done that impact your product.
We’re looking for an experienced digital marketer and leader who can build marketing strategies from scratch, has a consistent track record of success, and is highly motivated to reach and exceed goals. You’ll help grow the business by optimizing current tactics, testing, and developing new channels.
The Consumer Brands team has experienced rapid growth over the last few years and we expect great things from our leaders. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll lead a team and contribute to a fun, positive work environment that facilitates creative ideas and encourages others to meet ambitious goals. We’re looking for someone who can start fast to help us continue our current success and drive additional focus around developing new marketing channels.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with your team to develop and execute content and website strategies that align with overall business objectives.
- Develop new marketing channels from the ground up by collaboratively crafting strategic plans, driving team support, and executing on vision with a dedication to iterative improvement.
- Review, analyze, and report on core business metrics, including forecasted versus actual opportunities, conversion rates, website traffic, and more.
- Seek out new marketing opportunities through market research, competitive analysis, customer collaboration, and industry education.
- Create a long-term marketing strategy and roadmap, along with your Marketing Director, that clarifies the vision for your team’s brand/website, including channel mix, projects or campaigns, and overall priorities.
- Prioritize the work of your team, balancing long term strategic objectives and new opportunities with the overall goal of driving aggressive, sustainable growth.
- Set a standard of excellence/quality in marketing initiatives, including project completion, content creation, critical metrics, etc.
- Lead a cross-functional digital marketing team made up of a content strategist, SEO specialist, PPC specialist, full copy team, designer, front-end developer, and other team members with a focus on execution, career growth, and development.
- Collaborate with PM, compliance, and analysts to shepherd projects through the production process and ensure business objectives are met.
- Raise any roadblocks or concerns in a timely manner with appropriate team members when support services are not meeting expectations.
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 5-8 years of digital marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Proven track record of developing new marketing channels
- Independent thinking and the ability to work with minimal direction or supervision
- Experience with web analytic tools like Google and Adobe Analytics
- Experience in paid and organic search; AdWords, Bing, Google Search Console, etc.
- Experience managing marketing teams
- Experience with search marketing and competitive research tools like Moz, SEMRush, rank tracking tools, etc.
- Advanced Excel capabilities
- Passion and drive to achieve progress and growth
- Ability to navigate sophisticated organizations and prioritize effectively
- General business and financial acuity
- WordPress experience is a plus
More About Clearlink
Clearlink, a SYKES company, is an award-winning digital marketing, sales conversion, and technology company, headquartered in Salt Lake City. A trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies since 2003, Clearlink delivers intuitive and engaging experiences throughout the customer journey that connect consumers with the products and services they need. Clearlink’s people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility.
We are a company that lives by CLEAR values: Create Community, Learn and Grow, Embrace Opportunity, Act Like an Owner, Respect Every Person. That means that when you come to work for Clearlink, you’ll be surrounded by people that care for each other, care about every person being able to be the most authentic version of themselves, and care about making the communities around them a better place. Clearlink is a place that will empower you to take true ownership of your career and provide all the support needed to help you turn challenges into opportunities to grow!
People have taken notice of all the phenomenal things happening here at Clearlink. Over the last couple of years, we’ve been recognized with dozens of awards, such as:
- Utah Business Magazine’s SAMY Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 30 Women to Watch Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 20 in Their 20s Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 Awards
- Search Engine Land Awards, Best In-house SEO Team Finalist
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Viral Campaign Award
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Media Relations Campaign Award
- Utah Diversity Connection, Large Business Diversity Award
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Health and Wellness
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Developing and Promoting Women in Business
- The Stevie Awards, People-focused CEO of the Year
- Utah Business Magazine’s CEO of the Year
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award
- Women Tech Council’s Shatter List
In addition to the competitive pay and a healthy work/life integration, Clearlink offers industry-leading benefits to support you both inside and outside of the workplace. Some of the benefits include:
- An award-winning wellness program with a path to have 100% of healthcare premiums paid in full (over 80% of employees have 90%-100% of their premiums covered by Clearlink)
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, dedicated budget for conferences and certifications training/certification opportunities
- Free sets of ski passes to Utah’s top ski resorts
- Annual Trip of a Lifetime winners from each department that get to choose anywhere in the world to visit, and everyone in the larger group of finalists get a consolation prize of a week in a tropical paradise like Hawaii, Jamaica, or Mexico
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Access to yoga, meditation, counseling, outdoor and wellness activities like mountain biking and paddle boarding, and much more
*Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.