Carbon Black is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to drive strategy, optimize conversion, and build pipeline through paid media campaigns. You’ll be the leader and expert for Carbon Black’s paid media acquisition channels.
The ideal candidate can balance strategy and technical execution with leading agencies and internal teams to drive results. You have a passion for full funnel conversion and optimizing how paid media leads and metrics translate into real sales pipeline.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive Carbon Black’s strategy and campaigns for paid search, retargeting, and programmatic display.
- Own and achieve the targets for paid media.
- Work with internal teams and agencies to improve bidding, keyword research, drive ad messaging, effective display ads and landing pages.
- Continuously improve paid media performance with A/B testing.
- Collaborate across demand gen, product marketing, and sales teams to enable an integrated approach to driving traffic and conversion.
- Develop ABM strategies using paid media to penetrate named accounts.
- Manage agencies, budgets, and purchase orders associated with paid media.
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of paid media experience managing Adwords and Bing ads.
- Strong Salesforce experience together with experience managing retargeting, programmatic display, and ABM campaigns.
- Experience with additional digital acquisition channels and tactics is desired including paid social, targeting intent data, and geo-fencing
- Ability to manage an agency relationship and get the best ROI for the company.
- Experienced using Salesforce.com to track and optimize how paid media leads translate into leads and pipeline. Experience with Marketo is a bonus.
- Exceptional analytical skills with a passion for testing and measuring results including incremental impact, A/B tests, and view thru vs click thru.
- Ability to understand and communicate how paid media is performing based on technical metrics and practical business impact.
Why you should join us
Carbon Black is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint security, leveraging breakthrough prevention technology to instantly see and stop cyberattacks before they execute. With more than 13 million endpoints under management, and more than 4000 customers—including 30 of the Fortune 100—the opportunities are massive and exciting. With 1000+ employees, offices across the world, and the best-of-the best tools for collaboration from anywhere, now is an ideal time to become part of the Cb Team. See where you fit best at Lifeatcb.carbonblack.com.
Carbon Black, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.