Digital Marketing and Operations Manager (DMOM)
Outreach and Communication
Wage & Hour Status:
Managing Director, Customer Experience
The WCIRB is Californiaâ€™s trusted partner in Workersâ€™ Compensation Insurance, leading the way in objective research, data science and education. The WCIRB is a California unincorporated, private, nonprofit association comprised of all companies licensed to transact workers' compensation insurance in California and has over 400 member companies. No state money is used to fund its operations. The operations of the WCIRB are funded primarily by membership fees and assessments. Through our products and services, we are shaping the future of the Workersâ€™ Compensation industry. Our core values of collaboration, innovation and integrity guide us in setting industry standards by developing cutting-edge technology and services for our valued customers.
You have a strong work ethic and enjoy learning, solving problems and being hands-on. You have solid project management skills as well as technical skills and view them as equally important. You have a creative mindset, are high-energy and enjoy working on and with teams in a fast-paced environment. You use data to drive decisions, are meticulous in the quality of your work and are skilled in time management. You have worked in property and casualty insurance and seek a workplace where you can use your experience to make a significant impact in a $21 billion industry.
The Digital Marketing and Operations Manager (DMOM) is responsible for partnering with internal teams and WCIRB outreach and educational leaders on planning, implementing, and optimizing WCIRB marketing and promotional campaigns through highly effective use of our primary digital marketing channels (i.e., website, email, social media, webinars, search). The DMOM provides research, strategy, design and tactics execution in the overall marketing mix, based on a customerâ€™s journey, to increase engagement, response rates and conversions. The Digital Marketing and Operations Manager utilizes digital channel analytics and defined KPIs to define plans that improve our customerâ€™s user experience and effective execution of marketing campaigns. The DMOM provides marketing operations, technology stack and marketing planning capabilities on a team devoted to implementing all facets of the WCIRB product, brand and services marketing, lead generation, informational, educational and promotional campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize digital platform and customer data analytics to define marketing operations and digital channel strategy and create plans to improve the WCIRB customerâ€™s online user experience through the effective execution of marketing, promotional and educational campaigns.
- Create, develop and execute email marketing initiatives especially automation and re-engagement.
- Support WCIRBâ€™s strategic goals.
- Understand popular search engines search algorithms in support of optimized SEO and collaborate and/or lead the changes necessary to adjust our SEO tactics.
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms.
- Manage the CRM respective email lists and email campaigns including content development, list management, templates, campaign calendars, and reporting.
- Establish website, email marketing, search, webinar and social media key performance indicators (KPIs), monitor product/channel performance using Google Analytics and other analytical tools and make recommendations to optimize low performing channels, information architecture, content placement based on metrics and user feedback.
- Review and edit digital content to ensure compliance with WCIRB style and brand guidelines. Assist with remediation of content.
- Establish and maintain metrics and provide ongoing tracking and reporting on marketing and conversion activities.
- Develop and maintain our Microsoft Dynamics CRM customer contact segmentation strategy and execution.
- Collaborate directly with key stakeholders and lead in the design of comprehensive marketing and promotional plans for informational, educational, product, and brand campaigns.
- Define objectives, relevant strategies, and tactics, and drive the execution and marketing operations for each marketing and promotional plan.
- Lead in maintaining daily updates and define and execute strategic improvements to WCIRB website and other digital marketing channels.
- Collaborate and/or lead the content development through internal collaboration, external vendor partners and other stakeholders to develop compelling content (e.g., webpages, blogs, white papers, case studies, videos, webinars, infographics, memes, etc.) to optimize digital communication channels and campaign effectiveness.
- Support WCIRB outreach and educational efforts by leveraging marketing methodology and techniques to build informational and educational content strategies, collaborate and/or lead the content development, and utilize marketing operational tools to increase the appropriate reach and frequency of communications to inform and influence a targeted customer segment to purchase, activate or adopt our products and services.
- Evaluate the end-to-end digital and direct engagement customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints and collaborate and/or lead the changes necessary to improve the key performance indicators associated with customerâ€™s experience.
- Ensure the WCIRB meets all regulatory and statutory commitments for notification and communication distribution.
- Working with stakeholders, brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies to enhance customer experience.
- Manage the planning and budgetary control of all marketing, product and brand campaigns, CRM marketing customer contact database, email, and promotional campaigns.
- Be an internal strong brand influencer, and business growth leader.
- Remain knowledgeable of the latest in digital marketing, marketing operations, analytics tools, marketing/promotional/communication project management, message and content development strategies, branding, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, customer listening, customer research and customer experience best practices.
- Review, edit and publish content to external websites and lead continued redesign of the company website properties or sections of the website properties and social media assets.
Education and Experience
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in marketing or related field. A masterâ€™s degree in marketing or related field desired.
- A minimum of 3 yearsâ€™ experience in a B2B product or brand marketing position.
- Fluency in ClickDimensions, HubSpot, Marketo, ActOn or other similar marketing automation solutions.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Adobe, SAP or other similar CRM solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing, marketing data, promotional best practices, digital marketing, promotional/campaign planning, marketing operations execution, and digital channel optimization.
- Outstanding analytical and organizational capabilities
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up to date on the latest trends in digital marketing and marketing technology stack.
- Proven success in formulating and communicating compelling marketing strategies to department staff and senior management, that advanced company success and achieved increasing levels of customer product and service adoption or conversion.
- A track record of building collaborative business relationships using strong verbal, written and interpersonal communications that engaged all levels of management and stakeholder constituents including senior level industry partners.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a deep understanding of customersâ€™ strategic business needs and critical success factors.
- Excellent project management and planning skills.
- Proven ability to successfully contribute and influence on creative teams.
- Ability to adapt communications style to appropriate situation.
- Ability to project positive self-image and credibility.
The physical demands described in this section are to be representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform successfully the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations, as required by ADA, may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Job requires both sitting at a workstation (70%) and moving about the office (30%).
- Significant amount of time spent at a PC using keyboard and/or mouse.
- Occasional travel to participate in meetings or give presentations required.
The work environment characteristics described in this section are to be representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations, as required by ADA, may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent situations encountered which require patience, courtesy and decision-making on a constant and consistent basis.
- Frequent interaction with internal and external customers.
Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time. As such, the job description may be revised depending on WCIRBâ€™s needs. Further, this job description is a general summary of responsibilities and requirements and is not intended to be all-inclusive of the responsibilities and requirements of this position.
Powered by JazzHR