BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We’re proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 210,000 homes to our credit.
As our Digital Marketing Product Manager, you will plan, manage and deliver development projects related to all house-developed Digital Marketing products. All projects will be primarily focused on the National Marketing Team’s overall roadmap. The ideal candidate will be a driving force in the continuous improvement of our Digital Marketing products. It will require hands-on management of the Agile processes, through partnership with the IT Web Development team. (We are open to hiring a Junior Digital Marketing Product Manager - the title of the position will be determined at the time of candidate selection based on candidate skill-set and experience).
- Maintain relationships with various product stakeholders, vendors & development resources.
- Work with resources to create detailed backlog task requirements, mapping out the big picture and the finer details.
- Attend/Periodically lead daily scrum meetings, backlog review & sprint pre-planning meetings with developers.
- Conduct user-acceptance testing.
- Organize and plan sprints based on stakeholder priorities.
- Become a product expert, starting with company website and CMS. Be a web content implementation back-up for the digital marketing coordinator.
- Eventual product support for blog, sales office touchscreen presentations, Dotbooks, Digital registration cards, Integrations with E1, CRM, outbound inventory site feeds and occasionally affiliate company websites.
- Lead discovery and escalation of bugs, work with Digital Marketing Director to develop backlog tasks against National Marketing roadmap.
- Communicate project updates across team members, partners, and leadership.
- Lead change management approaches and write training documentation for new features.
- Understand the business case behind each effort and can clearly articulate the value to partners across the business.
- 2-5+ years of experience as a technical project manager.
- Experience running multi-functional initiatives, resource plans, tasks, and workflows in technical project management.
- Detailed oriented, and self-motivated, with strong analytical skills.
- Agile methodology or software development life cycle experience.
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with business partners by understanding their needs and goals as well as what motivates and engages them.
- Experience working with program management tools such as Smartsheet, Trello, AirTable, Basecamp, Cherwell.
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multitasking abilities.
- Strong understanding of technology and digital experiences.
- Able to speak confidently with technologists and understand the nuances of the modern tech landscape.
Benefits & Perks!
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K, etc.)
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at www.richmondamerican.com for more information.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.