We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative marketing professional who has experience with digital marketing platforms. Is this you? If so, then don't miss this opportunity to work with the largest real estate company in Alabama!
The Digital Marketing Specialist will manage the website and digital marketing programs for the largest real estate company in Alabama. These efforts help to provide superior online customer experience and increase Web business. Plan, execute, and measure success of Web initiatives. Evaluate emerging technologies and work with management to develop plans to expand brand awareness in all of our markets and to drive traffic to the company website.
Typical Job Responsibilities
- Provide direction for the development and maintenance of company website content and design, ensuring best practices are followed. Partner with the IT department and provide guidance on the content and design of the company website, with primary responsibility for oversight of aesthetic changes to the website. May directly make some changes and updates to the company website.
- Research, select and post articles and representative property photos on company social media accounts. Link to company website as appropriate. Write and post articles for company blog. Conceptualize, recommend, and execute paid social media campaigns. Design advertisements and post content for paid social media campaigns.
- Proactively monitor, manage and execute campaigns to deliver continually improving results. Create written analysis of campaign performance, with recommendations based on analysis.
- Review company website and all digital campaign analytics and recommend ways to optimize through keywords and meta-tags. Execute on recommendations and report on search engine optimization (SEO) efforts monthly.
- Research and recommend paid key-terms to increase company website traffic. Execute on plan, report on results and recommend new inbound marketing strategies through paid search options.
- Remain abreast of emerging industry trends and new technologies related to search engine marketing (SEM) and interactive marketing opportunities. Monitor competitor websites and campaigns.
- Conduct social media best practices new agent training and work with agents one-on-one.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, IT, or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years of marketing experience with an emphasis on internet and relationship management.
- Experience creating content and managing Social Media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, LinkedIn and blog.
- Industry background and/or knowledge preferred.
- Project management skills, including current knowledge of best practice project management methodologies and software applications.
- Strong technical aptitude and fluency.
- Full working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Project and SharePoint.
- Current knowledge of industry trends in website, social media, mobile and customer relationship management products.
- Skilled in SEO, some html knowledge preferred.
- Working knowledge of website analytics tools (such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager) and App content and functionality.
- Exemplary communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Google AdWords Professional certification preferred.