PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Seeking a digital marketing guru to develop and manage digital targeting tactics for web, email, digital marketing and social campaigns– plus provide strategic direction in the usage of each channel, ensure the adherence to best practices, policies and laws that guide the organization in the usage of digital media, and constantly evaluate opportunities to expand the digital marketing stack to acquire new consumers and retain current members by increasing campaign performance. Utilize an expert working knowledge of the tactical requirements to facilitate and supervise the usage of digital channels and targeting techniques focused on campaign development, search optimization, email development and deployment, digital signage development and deployment, social media usage, marketing, testing, reporting, and project and vendor management. Two to four years of digital agency experience dealing with database marketing, consumer profiling and targeting techniques a must.
- Conceptualize, manage, maintain and report on projects for the enhancement and daily maintenance of all digital properties – web, email, digital display, social, analytics, and campaigns. Work regularly with other departments, stakeholders and management to gain support and accomplish tasks.
- Manage vendor relations to maintain and enhance database targeting techniques, enterprise email solutions, digital display network, and campaign development. Liaise interactions between vendors and the organization, translating business requirements into actionable results-driven activity.
- Guide and work collaboratively with team members, training as necessary on web and digital concepts, targeting and best practices. Assess internal tools and targeting needs to enhance campaigns and create personas based on campaign goals.
- Works with internal team on the development of marketing and advertising campaigns, inclusive of setting up the back-end for lead generation and performance tracking
- Manage and maintain the day-to-day tactical operations of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, SEM Rush, Postcron, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Dasheroo and other analytics tools. Extensive experience with these or other similar digital targeting programs a must.
- Oversees the development of tracking dashboards and reporting tools to manage campaign performance.
- SEM/SEO expertise managing detailed search campaigns a must.
- Works collaboratively with all departments to edit and produce consumable content via all available digital channels. Schedule, deliver, maintain and monitor the content on behalf of the organization
- Manage the advertisement and digital/ social content distribution of event announcements and member engagement activities. Create digital lead streams for the community engagement and sales teams
- Liaise with development teams to assure digital marketing projects are completed timely. Knowledge of building forms and landing pages a plus.
- Develops and/or identifies digital solutions to operational problems throughout the institution, inclusive of lead generation streams, surveys, vanity URLs and activity tracking
- Develop methods to acquire qualitative and quantitative metrics for analyzing and reporting on digital activity, and visitor interaction with digital assets. Generate regular reports on the digital activity of visitors, providers and members.
- Monitors web for relevant corporate and industry information, and mentions of corporate staff. Monitors social space for interactions with the membership and the public for trafficking to the appropriate response team.
- Understand the digital touchpoints throughout the member and consumer journey, and brainstorms ways to enhance and engage. Experience with DX design to enhance the user experience a big plus.
- Demonstrates proficiency with the principles and methodologies of project management. Apply these in the execution of responsibilities in support of a results focused approach
- Performs other duties as necessary or required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related field, or equivalent knowledge.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of Digital Marketing, Targeting and Search Engine Optimization experience at a digital agency required.
- Excellent organizational skills, demonstrated by the ability to a) anticipate needs and prepare appropriately, b) organize work and develop project plans, c) complete tasks efficiently and effectively, and d) document work thoroughly and accurately.
- Detail orientation, and ability to multi-task, follow-up and meet tight deadlines,
- Special interpersonal skills, characterized by the ability to a) listen, interpret and respond appropriately, b) consult, motivate and persuade, c) manage diverse relationships effectively, and d) interact with all levels of staff across the organization.
- Experience with content management solutions (Preferably, Ektron CMS), and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience managing digital display solutions (Preferably Brightsign)
- Intermediate level proficiency with MS Office, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint software.
- Experience with web-based markup and scripting (HTML, scripting libraries), design software (Adobe Creative Suite), digital and print design concepts and theory.
- Demonstrated creativity with the ability to think out of the box and offer appropriate solutions to internal communications problems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent writing skills (grammar, spelling and composition).
- Ability to translate industry jargon into consumable content for department and corporate management, and introduce industry trends and enhancements as part of a continually adjusting digital strategy
- Demonstrated understanding of the strategic use of web and social media communications
- Demonstrated ability to complete work effectively under pressure, with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility and confidence.
- Good judgment in a) seeking information and help when needed, b) anticipating the consequences of decisions and actions, c) communicating information, and d) interacting effectively with personnel within and outside the organization.
- High level of integrity as demonstrated by I ) appropriate treatment of confidential information, 2) adherence to policies, procedures, rules and regulations, 3) professional conduct in dealing with persons internal and external to the organization and 4) sensitivity to target populations
- Long Term Disability
- Vacation/paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Subsidized Commuting
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid sick days
Digital Marketing Specialist